[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - 12/28/16 - 7PT/10ET

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Sigh of relief with news of Gay being out. Had he been able to play in this one, I would of had to chalk this up as a potential loss. Not that it couldn't be anyway, however...I enjoy watching ball movement and defense more.

Cousins can get pissed all he wants...but if he doesn't use that anger towards his opponent in a positive manner than I can see more teams applying those tactics to take him out of the game either via jump shooting, technical fouls or personal fouls.
Yes, I understand that dynamic. My only point was the tactic clearly did not work last game. Unless 55 points is the downside you get when cuz let's his emotions get the best of him.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I am tense and that is not normal for me. I may not hang around here as I mi
When's the last time the Kings had a game that legitimately meant this much? This feels huge!

It has to be years?
I am getting very tense. We can survive without winning this but I can't stay that rational.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I am tense and that is not normal for me. I may not hang around here as I mi

I am getting very tense. We can survive without winning this but I can't stay that rational.
Word. A loss here and I'm right back on the "We suck 4ever" bandwagon. :p

S

sactownfan

Gawd I hate Daves starting line up...

If we could exploit Koufos being guarded by a SF it would be great but we won't. It's such a dumb line up.

Just clogging the paint

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Im munching on a huge box of harry and david malt balls i got for xmas while watching this game, how can this get any better

S

sactownfan

This team needs Temple starting or a REAL SG

End of story...

Running Ben out just to start and that's it is pointless ... he's a total zero

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gawd I hate Daves starting line up...

If we could exploit Koufos being guarded by a SF it would be great but we won't. It's such a dumb line up.

Just clogging the paint
At least Koufos tries. Ben McLemore being out there is a big waste of space. I'm ready to plant his posterior so far down the bench they'll need carrier pigeons to communicate with him.

S

sactownfan

Great job Koufos getting cousins his first foul or should I say thanks Dave for having Koufos guarding a SF

S

sactownfan

At least Koufos tries. Ben McLemore being out there is a big waste of space. I'm ready to plant his posterior so far down the bench they'll need carrier pigeons to communicate with him.
Totally agree... but Koufos vs this POR unit is a mess... why not just bring him in for cousins... when one of our 2 bigs ends up having to be on a SF we get owned...