[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - 4/1/17 - 5PT/8ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kayte Christensen‏Verified account@kayte_c 4m4 minutes ago

(1 of 2) Kings come all the way back from 16 down to tie it in 2Q. Thibodeau said before game what worries him about Kings is their 3 ball

Kayte Christensen‏Verified account@kayte_c 3m3 minutes ago

(2 of 2). Thibs said 3 ball is how Kings have been able to come back from double digits to beat teams like Clippers. Happening here tonight

-----------------------------------

Somebody worried about the Kings shooting threes? Hrm. (Looks at calendar). Oh wait. I understand now. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like Papa's potential, but the Kings look a lot better without him on the floor ... at least right now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
How dare those kids actually try and win a game? You'd think they were really trying or something... I'm proud of our young Kings. It's about HEART and hustle and they've got it in spades. And even though I get frustrated with Papa, I'm glad you guys keep on reminding me that he's only 19. You're all correct - he's gonna be something in a couple of years. :)

How dare those kids actually try and win a game? You'd think they were really trying or something... I'm proud of our young Kings. It's about HEART and hustle and they've got it in spades. And even though I get frustrated with Papa, I'm glad you guys keep on reminding me that he's only 19. You're all correct - he's gonna be something in a couple of years. :)
Ah yes, these extra couple wins for the kids will be great when we lose the pick to the Bulls. All it will take us for someone to jump us. It honestly really could happen.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ah yes, these extra couple wins for the kids will be great when we lose the pick to the Bulls. All it will take us for someone to jump us. It honestly really could happen.
It might happen. It might not. Wolves will still have 2 more losses than the Kings if they lose this one. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to criticize heart, hustle, energy and effort by a bunch of kids against an established team. Not in my DNA. Ping pong balls be damned.

I don't understand this franchise.

It's like doing drugs. Short term high, but it hurts you in the long run.

I can't wait to draft 8-9 in a loaded draft when we could easily be 5-6. We can't even tank/rebuild right...

It might happen. It might not. Wolves will still have 2 more losses than the Kings if they lose this one. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to criticize heart, hustle, energy and effort by a bunch of kids against an established team. Not in my DNA. Ping pong balls be damned.
We are literally one or two games away from either losing the pick, or having a possible top 5 pick (depending on Philly). This game is just so huge if T-Wolves continue to tank. We have an easy schedule coming up. If this was all Hield, Skal and Papa, sure. I think we should call up Cousins and give him some time at PG.

I don't understand this franchise.

It's like doing drugs. Short term high, but it hurts you in the long run.

I can't wait to draft 8-9 in a loaded draft when we could easily be 5-6. We can't even tank/rebuild right...
So true. I'm so tired of picking 7 and 8 the last few years. Can we PLEASE just go full blown tank next season and get a top 3 pick? We never go FULL rebuild. I understand the limitation this year but cmon.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I give up. You guys win. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the game away from KF.

One thing? We cannot call Cousins or anybody else not on our roster up to the Kings. We don't have space.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that if you can't watch a basketball game and enjoy watching your team play well there's something really wrong with either you, the league or your objectives.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I give up. You guys win. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the game away from KF.

One thing? We cannot call Cousins or anybody else not on our roster up to the Kings. We don't have space.
To be fair I think they were talking about Isaiah cousins.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Kings can only win when it ****s up draft position.

Ah well, I ain't mad. This franchise makes much more egregious mistakes every four months or so anyways!

Joerger isn't going to play nice, and I'm not a fan

It's up to management to rest any veterans that will take away from him playing the youth

It's on Vlade and Co. Joerger doesn't respect the pick

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that if you can't watch a basketball game and enjoy watching your team play well there's something really wrong with either you, the league or your objectives.
I would be fine with our team winning if it was on the shoulders of WCS, Hield, Papa and Skal. But right now, two of those players are on the bench. Our coach is full of crap. He basically called in the tank a few days ago after beating Memphis, and yet we have AA, Tolliver and Lawson in. I hope we enjoy our 10th pick in a draft that is said to be the best in TEN YEARS.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Feel free to start your diatribe about draft picks quite frankly I'm watching a bunch of guys playing for the Kings none of them were top three pick playing their asses off. I'll always take guys to play their asses off over guys that are "top picks". Personally I can't respect any coach or player who doesn't try to win every game.