[Game] Kings @ Thunder - Monday, Jan. 15 - ***5 PM*** PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What the what???? I went into the kitchen for about six seconds and come out and the Kings lead was only 4? Thank God I got back in time.

For one of the few times, I agree with Grant that the music and sound during Kings possessions is way to loud. Apparently Joerger asked them twice to turn it down. There must be a rule in place.
I think they should just disallow music and stupid sounds during possessions. It gets so damn overplayed. I went to a game in Portland, and it's all the same.

This team really needs to find a wing that you have to guard because teams are throwing their best wing defender on Bogi every night. Usually he can deal with it but Paul George is really taking it to him tonight. Fox impressive to say the least.
Yeah. Lots of people talk about how Bogie's defensive matchup on those wings, but they fail to ignore that those wings will guard Bogie. One thing about him is that he's not super quick, but he uses his strength to get by the smaller SGs. He can't do the same against lengthier SFs.