KINGS! Summer League-Vegas Gm 3 - 7/10/17

Does anyone know for those going to the Watch Party if we will be allowed to sit wherever we want? Because my friends and I bought separate tickets, so we wanna know if we can sit together.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Does anyone know for those going to the Watch Party if we will be allowed to sit wherever we want? Because my friends and I bought separate tickets, so we wanna know if we can sut together.
I have a feeling (although I don't know for sure) they're gonna be pretty accommodating for the viewing party.

I know someone that got 2 tickets on his smart phone for the viewing party. Just wondering if you can use that one phone for 2 different people.

I called that one before SL even started. Knew he would be resting that game.

Has to be annoying for everyone that's excited to go to Golden 1 tonight. Bet you the place will be half empty now.

Hahahahhahahhahaa... The Kings will have the last laugh here guys.. Not to spoil it, but thats gonna be the end of the story..

I don't know how they got so lucky as to have Fox fall in their laps at #5 but it happened, and now it's everyone elses problem.

Fox has the "All the crap you've been talking, ball up, lets see it"...... "I'm not impressed" type of speed...

Everybody knows it... he's got it in spades...

To hold Lonzo's feet to that fire isn't even remotely fair.. If we're being... fair....

Lonzo is soft for his phantom injury
No its the Lakers to blame not the teenagers...

Even though it's blatant, it's still much better PR then letting Fox rip him up for everyone to see on sportcenter. The press that would come with that would be obscene.

Alot of this illustrates the decay of the point guard position. These 2 floor-generals being pitted against one another like it's some 1v1 battle. It's unbecoming.

No its the Lakers to blame not the teenagers...

Even though it's blatant, it's still much better PR then letting Fox rip him up for everyone to see on sportcenter. The press that would come with that would be obscene.

Alot of this illustrates the decay of the point guard position. These 2 floor-generals being pitted against one another like it's some 1v1 battle. It's unbecoming.
Haha espn would act like Ball won the matchup come in now

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, Lonzo is out? I'd post a gif of a chicken walking around in sneakers but I can't figure out how to do it.

I can only imagine the crap we'd be listening to if it was DFox out. Ball's Dad would be having a field day.