[Game] Kings @ Spurs - 3/8/17 - 5:30PT/8:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not looking forward to this game in the least. If we're lucky, Pop may decide to rest all his starters...

Things to watch for:
1. Communication
2. Spacing
3. Concentration

We aren't going to win. But hopefully we will learn some more valuable lessons for the kids. Communication is obvious. They need to talk to each other out there. Spacing has improved. When I say "concentration" I'm talking about focus, especially at the FT line.

#GoKings

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I had a dream Buddy turned into some kind of D-wade type player and that they brought back $1 beer nights so fans could drink their pains away and forget the ghosts of our franchises past.
Wow. Bringing back $1 beer night... that's some dream. ;)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Positive: We may get to see PapaG!

Negative: The Spurs are too good. I shudder to think what Kawhi will do to poor Buddy when he puts the ball on the floor.

I'll be here though! Hopefully I'm less sick than I've been the past few days :(

How can the 2nd best player be the most valuable player? o_O
I put him behind Lebron in the grand scheme in terms of we know Lebron delivers when it matters and until someone claims his throne he is the defacto #1. I put Khawai above Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Harden though and he has been the best player in the league this season imo with Harden right behind him. Lebron is at the level where he is a top 3 MVP guy every year, but I doubt he gets it this year over Khawai or Harden. Westbrook is great but history says a guy on a 7th seeded team cant win MVP.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I put him behind Lebron in the grand scheme in terms of we know Lebron delivers when it matters and until someone claims his throne he is the defacto #1. I put Khawai above Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Harden though and he has been the best player in the league this season imo with Harden right behind him. Lebron is at the level where he is a top 3 MVP guy every year, but I doubt he gets it this year over Khawai or Harden. Westbrook is great but history says a guy on a 7th seeded team cant win MVP.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1982.html

Not saying you're wrong, as such; just saying there's precedent.

6th loss in a row coming up!
Highly probable...
Right now we tied our season's longest losing streak of 5.

We stand a great chance of setting a new record of a 6- and then 7-game L-streak,
as our next opponents are the hot Wizards
(in G1C)

Last edited:
Pop's Spurs on the road... :eek:
with the current roster... o_O
Seems like a no-brainer prediction. :cool:

Except...

We're the #Kangz !

A fan has got to do
what a fan has got to do...

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
It's time to predict Kings game #64:
On the road vs the Spurs, Wednesday 3/8, 5:30PM.

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 8 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.
Prediction game stats:
List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start...
@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

Last edited:
Positive: We may get to see PapaG!

Negative: The Spurs are too good. I shudder to think what Kawhi will do to poor Buddy when he puts the ball on the floor.

I'll be here though! Hopefully I'm less sick than I've been the past few days :(
LMAO. On the bench maybe.

Don't be silly. Papagiannis would ruin Joeger's hope of a W, even though we lose anyways.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In case you missed it, the CBS Injury report shows both Lamarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard out for tonight's game on scheduled rest.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Officials for tonight's game:

Sacramento @ San Antonio John Goble (#30) Mitchell Ervin (#27) Kane Fitzgerald (#5)