[Game] Kings @ Spurs - 3/1/13

We've played some brilliant basketball our last two games and now we head to SA to take on the high flying spurs.

They've recently come back down to earth after losing to PHX and are refreshed and rested.

Do we have a realistic shot of beating them ? What must we do well to have a chance. For me its a given that Evans and Boogie need to do well, but Salmons is key

Mods feel free to merge into the game thread or edit

K

KingMilz

The team plays well when Thornton, Salmon,Jimmer, Thomas and Brooks are making open outside shots, since none of them do much else if they are not making shots we tend to get smashed. Kind of makes you wonder if Thornton found his touch at the start of the year how things could have been a bit different.

Evans and Cousins need 30+ minutes.
IT needs to facilitate, not dominate.
Thornton needs to hit shots without forcing the issue.
If JT is JT and Salmons is whatever he's been these past two games, I like our chances.

Smart just needs to get out of the way. Can he be waived too?

Evans and Cousins need 30+ minutes.
IT needs to facilitate, not dominate.
Thornton needs to hit shots without forcing the issue.
If JT is JT and Salmons is whatever he's been these past two games, I like our chances.

Smart just needs to get out of the way. Can he be waived too?
Pretty much, I'd like to see Reke and Cuz get at least 34 each

Patterson just saying in an interview the hardest part of adjusting is learning the offensive plays...well, I reckon that's true on this team.

lets see the starters arent getting it done so lets pull all of them to put in worse players, that will work! man this coach is a genius!

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Funny how Smart has a shorter leash with his starters than his bench. He'll let the bench stay out there when playing like crap for long stretches and does it regularly.