VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
crap!

Officials for tonight:

Mike Callahan
Nick Buchert
Lauren Holtkamp

And the circus music continues to play. You just can't make this stuff up.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I am very curious about what will happen in this game. The coach has not had any time to make any changes if indeed he has any intent or capability to make changes. It is on the team and perhaps the substitution patterns. I am wondering if the players will slow the pace down or have been given permission to do so. If one of those assistant coaches comes out at half time and says "first we have to push the ball faster" I will urp. (erp?)

Anyway, will we hold the Sixers to less than 30 pts in the first quarter? I don't care how it is done. Certainly the Sixers aren't a monster of a team and may fail to hit 30 on their own. But, will the Kings slow down their pace and/or play defense? This will be the first indicator for me.

I am all ready to be disappointed. I have a very nice tanto ready for seppuku.

I have kept up with all the posts and actually have seen some amazingly well written stuff. I have always said this forum has some of the best basketball minds around. I trust that is because of my patience and inspirational leadership. :) I want to enjoy this game so much.

Looks like McClemore is doubtful. As much crap as he gets around here, I think the Kings have missed him on this road trip. And they are stronger when he is starting over Marco.

I don't care if this team was coached by Donald Trump, there's no reason to quit on your employer and the fans at this point in the season with this record. I want to see effort against the Sixers.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like McClemore is doubtful. As much crap as he gets around here, I think the Kings have missed him on this road trip. And they are stronger when he is starting over Marco.
He's still recovering from that wrist sprain. At this point, I do not want to rush him back. A shooter with a sprained wrist is no good to anyone.

Not sure what to think. A loss tonight and even Vlade would have to fire Karl. As I have always said, losing can happen to any team, but I don't mind losing if the effort and heart are there. You would think those two things are simple to accomplish and yet we have been waiting for that for almost ten years.

I am at a loss. I guess I'm hoping for the win, but if we continue to play like crap, we won't win, not even against the Sixers.

I had hoped to see increased minutes for Ben and WCS but if Ben is doubtful I guess half that hope is dashed. For some reason I do not believe a loss ensures Karl being shown the door, for better or worse I can not say.
I am stubborn in the fact I never want to give up on a season until it is mathematically impossible to make the playoffs, and even then I just reduce what I hope to see accomplished. Individual as well as team growth is always a positive no matter how disappointed I am for missing the playoffs yet again.

Purple Heart Award- The Fans

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Doug Christie - This is a mirror game. This is about looking in the mirror. This is about effort, energy and enthusiasm...I don't even know why we're having this pre-game. Just go out there and play basketball!