[Game] Kings @ Rockets - 12/14/16 - 5PT/8ET

Richardson looks good, and not because he made 3s. Some people have unreasonable faith in a player just because they made 3s before. But it either goes in or doesn't. The best thing to do is to look at how they drive to the rim. Do they make the right decision under pressure. Not did they make 3s before.

Richardson looked more comfortable in 12 NBA minutes than Ben has looked for most of his career. Sure took a couple of forced shots but he doesnt look like he's playing at 200 mp/h. Good stroke from outside, nice pull up game off a screen, and can create a little of the dribble, isnt a straight line driver. Defense wasnt bad either.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Why can't 2 out of the 3 rooks get more time with this poopoo team?
Team hasn't been crap until tonight. When you're in nearly every game until late, its hard to find time to let the kiddies play.

I think there's some chance Malachi could actually help though, if we're finally done twiddling our thumbs with Afflalo and Ben.

Team hasn't been poopoo until tonight. When you're in nearly every game until late, its hard to find time to let the kiddies play.

I think there's some chance Malachi could actually help though, if we're finally done twiddling our thumbs with Afflalo and Ben.
The thing is WCS and Afflalo have been awful this year. If Skal played over WCS, the team wouldn't miss a beat.

Team hasn't been poopoo until tonight. When you're in nearly every game until late, its hard to find time to let the kiddies play.

results still a loss.
Id rather lose with the rooks playing.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
results still a loss.
Id rather lose with the rooks playing.
That's nice, but fans this year have been blind as bats. We've tried very hard to win, and come damn close.

If we were going out and expecting to get whopped by 20 every night, then sure, why not. That's not been the deal.

That's nice, but fans this year have been blind as bats. We've tried very hard to win, and come damn close.

If we were going out and expecting to get whopped by 20 every night, then sure, why not. That's not been the deal.
You have been working this angle very hard, but honestly it looks like you are putting make-up on a pig to me.

or

"Look on the bright side, we have almost beaten some bad teams"

If i were the coach i would run these rotations:

Pg: Collison
SG: Temple
SF: Gay
PF: WCS
C: Cousins

Bench:
Lawson
Malachi or Ben
Casspi
Barnes
Koufos

With that said I can understand starting Casspi over WCS. Im just in the camp that WCS NEEDS to play with Cousins to standout and WCS playing well will benefit W/L record most as roster is currently constructed. Just my take.

But but they played with so much effort and the ball moved so well tonight. Can't wait till Boogie is gone. Looking forward to those fun nights of effort and ball movement and 4o point loses!

If Skal struggles his sophmore year will you say enough of Skal? Not defending WCS, but this fanbase is way too quick to condemn young players. Heck Nik Stauskas is starting to look like a actual NBA player.
Skal was a consensus top two for much of last year for a reason IMO and has natural talent out the wazoo. He's special IMO

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Anybody hear Nate's take on 1140 that we're a team stuck in a 90s mindset? I apologize if this is already been brought up.
We've been stuck in the 90s mindset for quite sometime IMO....trying to recreate a front office with former players and assistant coaches over the years (Bobby, Corliss)