[Game] Kings @ Rockets - 12/14/16 - 5PT/8ET

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Dec 14, 2016.

1. VF21

VF21 #TheFutureIsSkal Staff Member Contributor

Come on, Kings. Get er dun.

[​IMG]
  2. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze Well-Known Member

Gay out, BMac out, Big Cuz out, I'm out...
    kingjatt likes this.
  3. sdballer

sdballer Well-Known Member

Sitting cuz when we need to build some momentum seems like a very poor decision
  4. sactownfan

sactownfan Well-Known Member

Good news is this keeps us all from having to watch Ryan anderson bomb 3's on Cousins since Koufos HAS to start... this coach doesn't know how to match up.... would have been a loss anyway
  5. sactownfan

sactownfan Well-Known Member

Of course I predict this is the game Temple finally starts and it won't matter cause we're screwed anyway.... then knowing Coach genius he will think Temple shouldnt start again because we lost...
  6. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Richardson and Skal recalled. I want them in the lineup by end of the season. Cousins had a good game minus turnovers, dont abett him becoming a perimeter inefficient player killing his value (keeping options open for FO). I'll check box score tonight
  7. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

The only number I care about in tonight's game is the Rockets score. If our tattered remnants can hold them under hundred points I'll call it a moral Victory win or lose
  8. PurpleHaze

Vegas odds: Houston -13 o/u 213
  9. Gliesian

Gliesian Active Member

I think we might be in for a surprise. One thing I noticed about our second unit is that they have good chemistry and fundamentals. I'm kinda excited to see how Casspi and WCS handle the increased responsibility. Finally we might get a good look and see where they're at- after all this time I still don't know!
  10. kingjatt

kingjatt Well-Known Member

Just want to see if Skal or Richardson get some run, if so im curious to see how they perform in an nba setting, otherwise yeah this will be over in the first few minutes.
  11. Alon Rosen

Alon Rosen New Member

Cuz out... someone gave up on this game, for saving energy for the rest...
    If someone want to be overly rich, he should bet on that one...

Casspi needs to bring his Golden State psycho mode...
    Collison shouldn't miss at all.
    Kosta should say Hokus Koufos
    Temple should bring better offensive game than last game and his best defense

Better chance that the Beard will shave for this game... and be smooth like a baby's ass.
  12. Čarolija

Čarolija Well-Known Member

Nice to see that we have started tanking early this season. :rolleyes:
  13. IfAt1st

IfAt1st Well-Known Member

Hmm?
    There's nothing in Google News regarding that.

What reason did they give for sitting Cuz?
  14. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

sitting Cousins out 24 games into the season? hmm...if the Kings are looking to take this approach more often as the season prolongs, I'm all for it...that means keeping the draft pick in a strong and "deep" draft and with that I hope to see one or two of the rookies play in this one. I don't see a reason not to. I can't stand watching the Rockets play basketball, the only time I will watch them is when it's versus the Kings until it's a 20 point lead, I'll go ahead and tune in and tune out early as well.
  15. Ron

Ron Active Member

Who said Cousins is out tonight? Was it published anywhere?
  16. PurpleHaze

Officially said to be "resting" on predetermined schedule - unless changed since early this morning.
  17. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

I highly doubt he's being traded, but why are we resting Cousins in this game? We have a longer roadtrip ahead...would've made more sense then. We didn't play a game yesterday, and we're not playing a game tomorrow.
    CelticsFan likes this.
  18. Tetsujin

Tetsujin The Game Thread Dude

It obviously must be because of the illuminati
    VF21 likes this.
  19. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

Must be changing to Roc nation
  20. CelticsFan

CelticsFan Active Member

Can anyone give me a legit reason to sit Cuz tonight? Crazy, absolutely bananas
  21. bajaden

bajaden Well-Known Member

Legit reason, yeah, I can make one up. He's being traded tomorrow! How's that? Other than that, no, I can't!!!
    CelticsFan likes this.
  22. kingsboi

Only logical reason I can come up with is give him multiple days to rest rather than a day or two?
  23. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

Should be a fun game to watch where the remaining Kings are clearly challenged. Also fun if our two rookies get some miutes. Trial by fire - Malachi guarding Hardem. Like getting thrown in the pool without getting your feet wet first.
  24. CelticsFan

CelticsFan Active Member

Are other NBA teams resting 26 year old superstars this early on? WE NEED WINS!
  25. kingsboi

Apparently the Kings feel they have no chance in winning in Houston & they most likely don't...so therefore, get ready for Memphis? where the Kings NEVER win..hmmmmmm o_O
  26. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

New CBA agreed to and then theres this tidbit

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 8m8 minutes ago
    One of the feature of the new NBA deal, sources say, will be the ability of teams to extend players up to five and in some cases six seasons

Interesting if Cousins and Kings enter extension talks, Kings might be able to offer 6 seasons of gauranteed max money. More incentive for stars to stay put.
  27. jcwkings

Don't like conceding losses but Memphis and Dallas were always the two we needed to go for. Might as well throw the rooks out there in eventual garbage time to see their progress.
  28. jcwkings

as i alluded to

User Actions
    Following[​IMG]Marc SteinVerified account‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Indiy and Sacramento, for example, will be able to offer huge new extensions to Paul George & DeMarcus Cousins, respectively, in the summer.
  29. lawlman91

lawlman91 Well-Known Member

collison has got to be more "selfish" here.
  30. kingsboi

good to see that the Rockets are picking up right where they left off since their game in Sacramento