[Game] Kings @ Rockets - 1/31/17 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good night, fellow Kings fans. I must be the only one here who thinks the team just looks exhausted...and I'm not gonna bash them for that and, for my own sanity, I'm not gonna stick around and read all the nasty comments. Life is too short.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

gunks

Hall of Famer
There is no reason for Cuz and Koufos to share the floor, especially tonight.
I feel like Joerger wants to instill his system (2 full sized bigs, and lots of Barnes for grit!) Regardless of personnel.....

.... which is exactly what we all got mad at Karl for doing.

Now, Joerger's style of grit and grind is way more complementary to Cuz's talents, so his lack of flexibility with the rotation is a slightly less frustrating..... but it's still frustrating.

OTOH, our roster is so abysmal, it's not like Joerger has a lot of options. WCS was looking awful earlier this year. Maybe he can play himself into a starting role yet.

Kings shooting %'s for the first half
FG- 30%
3PT- 29%
FT's- 56%

Our defense has not been great either. Hopefully they can find an energy drink during the break and keep the game respectable at the least.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I guess Malachi just got some more minutes for the rest of the year. I don't mention that with any feelings of glee. These guys seem to know what to do but their bodies won't cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.