[Game] Kings @ Rockets - 1/31/17 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I like Malachi. That's so obvious it is hardly a sign of my basketball brilliance. We got lucky unless someone is willing to credit Vlade for this pick.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Demarcus has been absolutely terrible on defense tonight, he just stood there in the paint not even close to any rockets player and didn't even try to contest a stand still Nene jumpshot

Demarcus has been absolutely terrible on defense tonight, he just stood there in the paint not even close to any rockets player and didn't even try to contest a stand still Nene jumpshot
I think that play was Lawson's fault, he was standing in front of NeNe for some reason and slowly going back to his guy while Cousins waited to switch back on to NeNe. But ya, the defense hasn't been good too.

If we keep losing whats the point in watching guys like lawson barnes collison afflalo take shots away from Skal/Malachi/Willie or even Papa when they may not even be here next year?
Not only that, but the organization has to be mutually weighing the top ten pick with the playoffs

It is a major missing piece that could change this team a lot.
I don't think we have anyone that even tries to be that piece outside of the injured Rudy. Lawson was once upon a time and shows flashes of it. It's one of the things I look forward to... waiting to hear we picked someone up!

Status
Not open for further replies.