[Game] Kings @ Pistons - 1/23/17 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The one good thing about this game? Our fans on the East Coast won't be up until the wee hours of the morning to watch. Other than that, I'm hoping to see more of Malachi. The kid has that lean and hungry look. I like it and I like him. :)

Small consolation that it is about those bad calls L2M admitted to in the last game, I'm hoping not even the NBA officials can find a way to job us twice in a row. Hey, you know the old saying ...Hope springs eternal. That and #BiteMeNBAOfficials are my current mantras.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Isn't Omri out for another week?

Give me a bench mob for at least 10 minutes of : KK @ 5, Tolliver @ 4, Skal @ 3, Malachi @ 2 and a PG at 1, Or Willie at the 4.

We share the longest losing streak in the league right now...:(

And our last W was against...
The Pistons!

Can we pull the same rabbit from the hat, although it's a different & foreign hat (arena),and we're not even the same magician (without Rudy)?

Think you know how it's gonna end?

A fan has gotta do what a fan has got to do!

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Predictions are now ON for Kings game #45:
On the road vs the Pistons, Monday, 1/23, 4:30PM

Last call to some of you, regulars: List of predictors so far this season: It's never too late to start, prediction rookies :D: Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 2 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game results:
Last game summary: View attachment 6259
Current leaderboard: View attachment 6261

I think it is time to DNP-Rest Boogie on a couple games this trip, since making the playoffs are a mystical illusion, and it will open up minutes for Skal, Willie and other downtrodden dudes to rise from the proverbial grave. With bad taste in his mouth from Chicago, and demolished trash can in his wake, I think Boogie wants to get back on the court ASAP with game tonight and take out his frustrations on whomever is in front of him.

Boogie gets up for games vs Drummond as former USA teammate and one of better centers. Playing against LeBron is something Boogie looks forward to too, but this could be a DNP-Rest due to inevitability of the outcome. The second of the back-to-back in Charlotte and to end the trip in Houston are the most logical games to rest him. Resting against NOH is a good idea before playing the 76ers, this represents are most likely win on the trip. Hopefully Embiid will be good to go in this one.

In other rosy Kings-related news:
  • The Kings plummet to 28th in the NBA Rankings on ESPN.
  • Seth Curry is averaging 14.5 PPG in January on 57% FGs and 57% from 3s. The Mavs are 4-2 since inserting him into the starting line-up. He signed a 2 year 6 million contract. Meanwhile Ben has never had such success over such a stretch in 3.5 season. Meanwhile we are also on the hook to pay Affalo $12 million dollars (2X) to score 7 PPG with a 9 PER. Anyone with two eyes could see this immobile guy was on the precipice decline on a 30 win Knicks team last year. They could not wait to cut him loose, yet per the esteemed estimation of our front office, Affalo was worth 2X the value of Seth Curry for half of the tenure. #smh
  • 28 PPG 10 RPG 4 APG on 56.4% TS and 1.3 assist to turnover ratio are career highs in but one category (RPG) for Boogie but only because he's not going to the offensive boards. His defensive rebound rate is 27.5% close to career (27.7%) while his offensive rebound rate of 6.7% has declined a lot relative to career rate (10.3) due to perimeter play and making more shots instead of rebounding his own misses.
  • If I was a betting man, I'd bet the Kings lose ALL their games on this road trip, since the odds are 60/40 in favor.
Go Kangz!

We do not match up well vs Pistons. We have no one that can guard guys like Harris and Morris. Plus they have three big brutes to throw at Cousins. Hopefully we see kids.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think it is time to DNP-Rest Boogie on a couple games this trip, since making the playoffs are a mystical illusion, and it will open up minutes for Skal, Willie and other downtrodden dudes to rise from the proverbial grave.
Boo! :p

I think I'm safe in assuming nothing could stop Boogie from taking the court tonight, especially not a DNP-Rest.

In other news, tonight's officials are:

Sacramento @ Detroit Derrick Stafford (#9) Brent Barnaky (#36) Curtis Blair (#74)

Boo! :p

I think I'm safe in assuming nothing could stop Boogie from taking the court tonight, especially not a DNP-Rest.

In other news, tonight's officials are:

Sacramento @ Detroit Derrick Stafford (#9) Brent Barnaky (#36) Curtis Blair (#74)
I agree with you. I didn't say tonight. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.