[Game] Kings @ Pelicans - 3/31/17 - 5PT/8ET

Just how great was Boogie's stat-line against us tonight?

Boogie vs the Kings, March 31, 2017

A line of 37pt, 13rb, 4ast and 3st
is rare, but not extremely rare.
However, putting up that stat-line in 35 minutes of play... that's been recorded only twice before, (and never in this millenium!)
It was only ever done by
DMC, MJ (yes, him) & Patrick Ewing

Now, if you add the 3-pointers and blocks...

A game line of 37pt, 13rb, Five3pm, 4ast, 3st and 2bl - has never been previously recorded in NBA history!
(On any ammount of playing time)

A nice find :)

Last edited:

dude12

Hall of Famer

However, putting up that stat-line in 35 minutes of play... that's been recorded only 3 times in history, (but none in this millenium!)
It was only ever done by

A game line of 37pt, 13rb, Five3pm, 4ast, 3st and 2bl - has never been previously recorded in NBA history!

And he was mostly jovial while playing except in the second half when he didnt get some calls and started chirping at the refs, that right there ruined the performance because culture, character, reasons, meanie, cancer, dog kicker, made babies cry, was mean to our rookies but not really, cost the Pels the game.

However, putting up that stat-line in 35 minutes of play... that's been recorded only 3 times in history, (but none in this millenium!)
It was only ever done by

But look at the +/- !!!

:p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So apparently Grant is never even going to try to get Papa's name right?
He and I had an exchange on Twitter. I pointed out that Kayte had reported on the correct pronunciation of his name (Yorgos) and Grant snapped back that Papa had told all the media to just call him GEORGE so that's what he was going to do. I then followed up with Kayte, who stood by her initial comment. Grant won't change, I'm guessing, because now he would have to admit that he was wrong. :p

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was talking about the reason why the Kings wanted to trade him. Why would that be? They had no problems with him on the court. It was, in my estimation, his game turning more perimiter. If he was a monster in the post on a consistent basis I'm not sure he would've been traded

Why would management want to trade him? Many here seem to think there was no reasoning on the court for it?
It was and always will be about the off court antics, on court antics weren't perfect either but what player is? I don't think Vlade wanted to trade Cousins when he first arrived, he didn't know what kind of guy he was behind the scenes. He even tried to build a respectable team around him and failed. After a while, Vlade saw more tendencies that he disliked about Cousins and that was the final straw for him, he only needed the OK from Vivek to pull the trigger.