[Game] Kings @ Old Ben Gay Smelling Grandpas -- Jan. 5, 5:30PT/8:30ET

I

Im Still Ballin

Not enough heart? Bullpoopoo. What I saw tonight was pure heart, and hustle and effort. They will learn from tonight's loss ... and the rest of the NBA will pay the price.
You ALSO, read my comment wrong. Jesus, what's with you people?

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I don't have the stomach to wade through all the posts in this thread to double-check.

Dave Lack ‏@DaveLack 33m33 minutes ago
Before anyone gets upset with DC, it looks like the reason he missed the rim is he was fouled on the elbow.

Dave (Fireplug) posted a gif on Twitter that clearly shows DC was fouled, but I don't know how to copy it and post it here.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I don't have the stomach to wade through all the posts in this thread to double-check.

Dave Lack ‏@DaveLack 33m33 minutes ago
Before anyone gets upset with DC, it looks like the reason he missed the rim is he was fouled on the elbow.

Dave (Fireplug) posted a gif on Twitter that clearly shows DC was fouled, but I don't know how to copy it and post it here.
The shot looked like a dying quail falling from the sky so I thought it was blocked.

Hey, how much time was supposed to be on the clock on that last possession, anyway? Because NBA TV had a very odd version of it.
I just came to post this.

We won that game damn it. The mavs were supposed to have 1.3 seconds left, but the clock went something like 1.3, 1.2, 2.2, 2.1, 2.0 and so on. The gave the mavs an extra second! They didn't get a shot off in 1.3 seconds. We should have won. We got screwed.