[Game] Kings @ Old Ben Gay Smelling Grandpas -- Jan. 5, 5:30PT/8:30ET

This is the down side to having such tight rotations that plays at a frantic pace. 43 mins last night for Rondo, with DC on the roster their is zero need for that.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Oh, and BTW, coming into this game:

Sacramento Era All Time Rebound List
Webber 4006
Cousins 4002
Thompson 3746
Divac 3538
Miller 3305
Polynice 3053

So that's going to happen sometime in this one, quite possibly in the first quarter.

I'm ok with dropping this one. The Mavs have been on FIRE lately and they hit all our weak points. Good defensive team that shoots a lot of threes.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Looks like Curry might get some minutes, which he should be getting anyway. Rondo, who has been injury prone the last few years might make it through the season if he gets a little more rest. We can still win this game if Cousins plays the same way he played the last two games. Don't force it and keep the turnovers down. We need Gay to show up and be useful. I can't wait for the Kings to get away from that Indian burial ground.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'm ok with dropping this one. The Mavs have been on FIRE lately and they hit all our weak points. Good defensive team that shoots a lot of threes.
lost their last two

And frankly, at full strength we are the more talented team. Alas, at half strength, on the road, on a back to back it would be too easy to just make excuses and let this one go. I'd really like to see somebody who hasn't been getting it done step up to get it done in a major way.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Like Caron Butler maybe. And Curry and Bell and Casspi with The Hulk taking care of business and having fun. An in-your-face defense outside would help too.