[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Friday, Oct. 20 - 5:30PT

Joerger's teams have one of the highest scoring marks out of a timeout in the NBA. Joerger is a very good offensive coach. Unfortunately, he's doesn't get to go out onto the floor and run the plays, the players have to do that. Just what do you expect from a team that has ten players that are all on baby formula. It's going to take time.
I'm not referring to this team, I'm referring to his entire tenure as a head coach. Scoring marks out of a timeout are nice, not sure how much emphasis I'd put behind that in regards to an entire offense.

I've always wondered how a player, who just about everyone in the NBA, or attached to the NBA in some fashion, calls underrated, can still be underrated. Seems like an oxymoron to me. Seems to me, that if everyone in the world acknowledges that's he's underrated, then he's no longer underrated. :rolleyes:
You're thinking of Mike Conley. He holds that title. Temple is not there yet. Outside of Kings media, you won't hear his name often.

He's underrated.

Randolph is an important player for the Kings' going forward. He has plenty of confidence, but he plays the banger style of basketball using his body to gain position. Willie, Skal, and Papa don't get that style of play at all, but they will just by practicing with Zach all the time. He can teach them how to gain position instead of relying on their length and jumping ability. Randolph has been a slow, not very athletic player his whole career, but he is effective because he understands the game, has great hands, great touch and is a position player.