[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - 12/18/16 - 1PT/4ET

K

KingsFan80

This is horrible...just horrible. Time to start making some decisions. We are treading water with this below average talent roster. Either blow it up and start over or get on the phone making some trades NOW

I smelled a game like this. Dallas hit rock bottom in their last game against us and they have been playing much more competitive since then. They were certainly going to come out with full motivation today. Kings came in thinking they can sleepwalk to win. Typical #Kangz

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Any and all good-will garnered with the Memphis win is destroyed by this game.

Playoffs ain't happening. 500 isn't happening. Just good enough to maybe lose our pick is right in reach though!

Rudy playing wouldn't keep the Mavs from killing us from 3.

Might help Cuz with the offense though.
I've said that for every moment where it seems like the effort and ball movement is better without him, there would be games like this.

It's just obnoxious that everyone would get so gung-ho about him over the Memphis win, and then in this game when no one other than two players had more than 3 points at the half not even acknowledge anything.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I'd absolutely make a Rudy for Payne deal if it is there....you have too, even at the risk of losing our second best player. I'd enjoy seeing a Payne, Malachi and Temple backcourt