[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - 12/18/16 - 1PT/4ET

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
not sure this is happening.

Collison going complete weak sister this season is one of the biggest puzzlements for me. We're down essentially our entire SG/SF crew of supplemental scorers (Gay, Casspi, and Afflalo no longer plays) and DC STILL is nothing. In a contract year too. If I knew playing like crap was going to cost me 10s of millions, I think it would be pretty hard to see me playing like crap.

S

sactownfan

I'm sorry but Koufos and cousins on the floor against anyone but MEM... will forever get us losses...

cousins is once again guarding smaller faster players and on offense people are not even guarding Koufos when cousins gets near the paint ... coach SUPER DAVE!!!

Anyone know of any live box scores that show points off turnovers? ESPN or NBA.com used to but it seems to be missing as of late. That and blocks against got removed some time, couple of my favorites to look at.

That's why you don't judge things based of one game... first you drink your orange juice, relax, see what's going on for several games...
Temple, is the only player which really surprised for good in the last several games, anything will happen this evening won't change it...
Beside of him, Casspi before this recent weird illness, got back to it form and great stats of last year... efficient as a role player.
Cousins is a treasure, we need to get him another star to assist him... or at least half a star would do... and we don't have one.