[Game] Kings @ Magic - Tuesday, Jan. 23 - 4 PT

This must be some brilliant tankage, there is no reason for Temple to be running point in pick and roll over Hield and Bogdan especially with the shooting night coming off screens he's been having. I see you coach. :cool:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
When a player like Temple puts it all out there on the line, it cannot help but be a positive influence on the young kids.

GO KINGS!!!

lol what happened?
They were talking about the potential Hill to Cavs trade. Kayte went on to say it wasn’t what George Hill was expecting but he had still been professional, It hasn’t impacted his play or his locker room presence. She wanted the fans to understand. Not sure it came out the way she wanted.

Ham followed up with the exact opposite of “what could he have possibly been expecting? I mean, does he not watch basketball?” And then flat out said there is nights where Hill plays with no effort.

Kayte seemed miffed and Ham notices and concedes that they can go back and forth all night on it(which means Kayte can have the last word and they can move on)..then Kayte goes back to saying that Hill hadnt enjoyed the proper role stability and that hurt his play..going from point to SG back to point. Then she pulls the “players POV” card. Full apologist mode.

Simply not what we have watched this year. Hill has been probably the most disappointing high profile acquisition the Kings have ever made.

Talk about things “not being what was expected”. George Hill should imagine how we feel about George Hill.

Last edited:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
They were talking about the potential Hill to Cavs trade. Kayte went on to say it wasn’t what George Hill was expecting but he had still been professional, It hasn’t impacted his play or his locker room presence. She wanted the fans to understand. Not sure it came out the way she wanted.

Ham followed up with the exact opposite of “what could he have possibly been expecting? I mean, does he not watch basketball?” And then flat out said there is nights where Hill plays with no effort.

Kayte seemed miffed and Ham notices and concedes that they can go back and forth all night on it(which means Kayte can have the last word and they can move on)..then Kayte goes back to saying that Hill hadnt enjoyed the proper role stability and that hurt his play..going from point to SG back to point. Then she pulls the “players POV” card.
I like Kayte, but like Ham said, Hill hasn't shown up to play for several games this year.