[Game] Kings @ Knicks - 12/4/16 - 4:30PT/7:30ET

Might as well lose the Mavericks one too and call it a successful road trip, considering they managed to win one game.
Mavs have won their last game, have momentum and Bogut always gives Cousins fit, good loss, schedule will soften in late March, just gotta survive brutal schedule until then.

Kinda get the vibe that everyones playing for there next destination in the nba sans cousins not really playing for one another, no encouragement.

With how bad this has started out the knicks are not world beaters, coming back and winning is definitely not out of the question, if we can pull it out no doubt it will bring the guys closer together.

Once again Temple with the starters provides a spark. At what does someone call Joerger out?

At what point do you realize Rose doesnt want to shoot with his left? Will always fake back to right.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Why the hell doesn't DC shoot that ball from 3 with time running out? Instead he forces it to Gay with the pain just packed. How about DC asserting himself more?

Rudy had Temple wide open for spot up three and instead takes fadeaway over 7'3 with longer wingspan Porzingis. Pretty much a synopsis of Kings basketball and his career.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
So ive pretty much come to expect Rudy will be invisible anytime he is he plays Lebron, Durant, Melo, Khawai, George.
anybody as strong as he is = has always meant likely irrelevance. He's largely a mid-post 3, but just the least of them. They all beat up on weaklings at the spot, but then when they match up the true quality separation between them becomes evident.

And having a looming 7'3" player back there absolutely matters too. We have to be able to hit jumpers, and right now I'd cheerfully lay money on the ground in a game of HORSE against half our roster.

Bricklayer

Value has to be there. Cousins moving worse.. Gay torpedoing.. I'm not seeing the light At the end of this tunnel

But if you can get value yes
such nonsense.

well, Gay slumping and playing like ass is less nonsense. Good hustle to start, but he's been Space Jammed.

No problem at all with how we started this game. the problem started when it became apparent that absolutely nobody but DeMarcus Cousins was going to hit a shot. Everything stemmed from that.

Do have to wonder about not at least trying Ben. And frankly the way Collison also isn't playing, I might not be above starting Temple at PG and Ben at SG to start the 2nd half. Nobody else has made a case.

such nonsense.

well, Gay slumping and playing like ass is less nonsense. Good hustle to start, but he's been Space Jammed.
Cousins leaving at the end of next year while we have mediocre picks this year and next is nonsense.

You not respecting others opinions is more nonsense, and not a good look

This half year was the proof in the pudding for this group

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
If we are going to get back in this the answer is hustel and rebounding. We just can't give them second chance shots and god knows we need them

Cousins leaving at the end of next year while we have mediocre picks this year and next is nonsense.

Disagreeing and disrespecting are not the same thing.
For example I respect your position but disagree that Cousins leaving at the end of next season is already written in stone. If it is, I'd like pics.

Bricklayer

This 19+ games = a half year.

And no, I don't respect all the kvetching and hopeless moping. THAT'S not a good look. Going to have to make Nobody KNows the Tourble I'Ve Seen the official song of KF.