[Game] Kings @ Hornets - Monday, Jan. 22 - 4 PT

He's a rookie. That's the easiest spot on the court to sink a three. I've seen teams send their players to that exact spot more times than I can count. I do recall them doing it so often with Kevin Martin that a bunch of us here back in the day called it Martin's corner. ;)
Yeah, that's true for a lot of rookies, but I think that's the optimistic take on it for Jackson. I hope you are right in the end.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, if you're not watching the Grant-Doug broadcast, you just missed this:

Needless to say, Carmichael Dave is ecstatic that we now have pictures of someone other than himself consuming popcorn. Peja does, of course, do it with more style...and the European pinky finger flair. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I know it's an early game that is meaningless with the Kings season already over, but man games and game threads were sure more entertaining to watch with a certain tantrum-y big man on the team.
Speaking (in mere passing) of a certain tantrum-y big man, anyone know how many T's he's racked up this year? Anyone?

Draymond Green has 11. Russell Westbrook has 9. Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard and DMC have 8.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Speaking (in mere passing) of a certain tantrum-y big man, anyone know how many T's he's racked up this year? Anyone?

Draymond Green has 11. Russell Westbrook has 9. Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard and DMC have 8.
4 of those guys are real winners! They just compete so hard, and want the best for their team. The other is a cultureless cancer.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, let's be clear. The technical (which puts him ahead of DMC, BTW) was because he dropped the F bomb. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am really enjoying listening to ... gulp ... Grant and Doug. (And yes, I'm well aware how that sounds.) Listening to Doug's knowledge of the game from one of my all-time favorite players is refreshing. Hearing him comment about defense and what the Kings need to do to improve is music to my ears. I just wish he was saying it to the KINGS.