[Game] Kings @ Hornets - 1/28/17 - 4PT/7ET

Which former King will win the Tony Delk Memorial Award?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
If you front Cousins and then just fall down, the refs more likely than not will call a foul on Cousins....I keep seeing that over and over
I notice this as well. The entry pass is always too late, even if he has his man properly pinned. All it takes is that split second.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I really like how we have looked on this whole road trip overall. I don't know why we did not play like this on our ill fated recent home stand, but I really hope it carries over for a long while.
The team obviously plays better on the road then at home. I can't point my finger on why but I'll take it. Road games are the hardest to win.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Keep an eye on Voldemort in the second half. I would not put it past him to intentionally try to trip Cousins ... something I have never accused a player of since the days of Bruce Bowen.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The team obviously plays better on the road then at home. I can't point my finger on why but I'll take it. Road games are the hardest to win.
I don't think G1C really feels like home yet. The court is the same as far as length, width, etc. but everything else is different.

G

glassman

Voldemort was an abject failure in Sacramento and he's an abject failure now. I'd love to see DMC playing mind games with him, but it's kind of like having a battle of wits with belly button lint.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss. Haha takes me back... just the beginning of the my I told u so guys moments

We certainly do have a better record on the road so far. I am wondering if our recent roster shake up also has something to do with this improved play we are seeing. No way to know for sure.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Appearing fairly obvious a big part of the Charlotte game plan is to do everything they can to frustrate Boogie.

NOTE: Grant announced that both Boogie and Voldemort received technicals for their altercation.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Complacency perhaps? It's all mental at the end of the day.
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's the opposite of complacency. The new arena is mind-boggling. The score board alone looks like a giant space ship hovering over the court (a la Independence Day). The tunnels are constructed differently and the lower bowl has handrails, something Arco never had. It really does take a while for it to sink in that you're sitting in an arena in Sacramento...and not somewhere on the road.

G

glassman

It's just time to move collision. Hope he can just put up great numbers but he needs to go. FA anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.