[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies - 12/16/16 - 5PT/8ET

S

sactownfan

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like Kosta. He plays hard and he doesn't ever give up on a play. It's not his fault he's not the most talented player on the court...
Perfectly suited as a solid NBA bench player

dude12

Hall of Famer
How does this statement make even the smallest bit of sense? As opposed to Affalo starting? Or Ben starting????

Temple starting has zero to do with any drop off in offense. He actually are best 3pt shooter??? Ummm
Not going to argue with you and derail the game thread.

S

sactownfan

Seriously? Temple starting means we don't have him to count on coming off the bench. It's not rocket surgery.
omg stop ur joking right?

Here's some not rocket science for you ..... Garrett Temple started what's the score?

Give me a break VF what game are u watching? And one of the very few games all season the Kings have taken the lead in the first quarter and held onto it for the first half

#rocketscience #urnotarocketscientist

Here's some not rocket science for you ..... Garrett Temple started what's the score?

Give me a break VF what game are u watching? And one of the very few games all season the Kings have taken the lead in the first quarter and held onto it for the first time

Reread what you originally responded to. You are missing something.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Give me a break VF what game are u watching? And one of the very few games all season the Kings have taken the lead in the first quarter and held onto it for the first time

Whatever... You're either being intentionally obtuse or you really just don't understand what's being said. Either way, I'm done replying to you. I'm having too much fun enjoying the game...

S

sactownfan

Seriously? Temple starting means we don't have him to count on coming off the bench. It's not rocket surgery.
How about a little more rocket science for you. There's a lot of good teams in the league who equal to the starters scoring off their bench....

S

sactownfan

Whatever... You're either being intentionally obtuse or you really just don't understand what's being said. Either way, I'm done replying to you. I'm having too much fun enjoying the game...
1. Someone said temple starting hurts the offense
2. I point out that that statement is a joke ... evidence being look at this game right now ? are you watching this game right now ?do you know the score of this game right now ?
3. U say I'm not following... umm ok

ONE MORE TIME Temple starting ...really hurting this offense tonight... let's hope he never starts again

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
2. I point out that that statement is a joke ... evidence being look at this game right now ? are you watching this game right now ?do you know the score of this game right now ?

ONE MORE TIME Temple starting ...really hurting this offense tonight... let's hope he never starts again
No. What was said was that Temple starting means less firepower coming off the bench. That's why he called it a double-edged sword.

Um, okay?

dude12

Hall of Famer

Dude....the quote you posted was that with the current backups in without Temple, there was very little offense on the floor without him. Someone tried to point it out to you but like VF said, your either being obtuse or I you just want to rage against Joerger...... By the way we are winning. Why don't you enjoy the game?