Kings & Eric Moreland Reach Deal

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I wonder for how many years...good signing regardless, let's hope he sees some playing time and doesn't rot on the end of the bench waving a towel.

This is huge. I really think it is.

Here is the kicker. He's going to need to play. Maybe not right away, but very soon. Players like Moreland don't necessarily prove their worth in practice. The Kings have a glut of big men right now. Some of those players need to be shipped out sooner than later.

I also hope it's more than just a training camp invite. I want a real contract. Tell him he's part of our future.

PDA is probably a lurker in this forum. :p:p:p

Anyway, I'm pleased to see this move and approve it.
Now it's time for the rest of the domino pieces to roll to make room for Moreland and I hope it starts with a trade, 1 borderline all-star for 2 of our mini contracts plus either a JT or Landry.

A Rondo trade would make more sense now than a JSmoove trade. So how about:

Rondo/Faverani for JT/Terry/McLemore

Now it's time for the rest of the domino pieces to roll to make room for Moreland and I hope it starts with a trade, 1 borderline all-star for 2 of our mini contracts plus either a JT or Landry.

Nah. Jsmoove still makes sense if you want Rondo. If you have Smith and Gay already here, and that's who Rondo wants to play with, wait until next summer. You don't have to give up anything.

We don't know what Moreland is going to be yet, so you can't pencil him in as the starter. He's depth right now.

We don't know what Rondo's going to be after this injury either. Why not see what he's got first.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship between our young king and the best fans in the league.

:)

Entity

Hall of Famer
That little voice in my head.... That says we were just as excited about Justin Williams, and Hassan Whiteside....I try to quiet it. :p
Has an looked terrible in summer league. Williams looked good and he did well in regular season. Actually had a few double doubles. Then something happened. They tried to get more offense out of him. He failed and looked lost. He was like donte Greene. Didn't have a lot upstairs

Glenn

Hall of Famer

This forum is kinda like advanced stats. I would guess that if PDA's eye test says good things about someone, he rushes to KF.com to see what the consensus is. If his eye test is backed up by our opinions, he pulls the trigger. I can sure think of worse ways to go about things.