Kings.com

Stay tuned...Kings.com is in for a total redesign shortly, it's being worked on as we speak. They have decided to drop some real money into it and a whole staff has been hired to run it.

There should be some new features that no other sports teams have
About time. We should have the best site since we are the best team in the league anyway (i wish)...

Stay tuned...Kings.com is in for a total redesign shortly, it's being worked on as we speak. They have decided to drop some real money into it and a whole staff has been hired to run it.

There should be some new features that no other sports teams have
Can you give us some insight on the details of the redesigned site?

Can you give us some insight on the details of the redesigned site?
That post was before the recent "upgrade" and no mention that we can expect more. Did anyone notice any new features that no other teams have?

Anyway, I have the "official site"'s worthlessness to thank for motivating me to find this site. :)

Redesign

The recent banner change is not part of the total redesign...it was done to change up from the gold theme.

Can't get into details, but expect some stuff that will connect Kings fans in ways that no other sports team has done at this point, to my knowledge

looks like a little more has been added
they used the most basic buttons from photoshop it just disgusts me...

the front page where they have "kings.com" "tickets" and "schedules"
omg...i can make a button 400 times better than that...
all they did was take a rectangle tool, expanded it, and put a silver/black gradient on it...

wow this is ugly

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ooooooooooooookay...

I'm moving this to the Art Studio solely because it's gotten to the point where it really has very little to do with the Kings.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I could care less about the design but, as the best fans in the league, we deserve a superior website. The amount of content is rediculous. It gets updated about once a month and there are no videos nor any exclusive coverage of the Kings at all.