[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 3/26/17 - 12:30PT/3:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Holy crap. Sacramento takes the lead with 1.8 seconds left? I don't remember who the original "Heart Attack Kids" were but our Kings certainly deserve the name now.

I don't know how to feel about this win. With a Loss, we would've been in a 3-way tie for the 4th overall pick. Can't help but feel excited Buddy though

I don't know how to feel about this win. With a Loss, we would've been in a 3-way tie for the 4th overall pick. Can't help but feel excited Buddy though
Take a look at the schedule... Sixers have a few wins left on it and we probably have one or two left as well. Either us or them is gonna finish seventh giving us in all likelihood the seventh pick. Enjoy the win!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
It really does it's no good to have a worse record than Philly. For all intents and purposes our draft picks depend upon the success and failure of Philadelphia and New Orleans.

Last edited:

gunks

Hall of Famer
I wonder what sort of odds I would have had to give people before the game for them to take a prop bet on Cauley-Stein outrebounding Jordan?
I myself mentioned something about DJ "eating WCS alive" in the other thread. I stand corrected!

Pretty great that WCS had such a good game against that Clippers frontcourt.

It would also be great if he can give us two good games in a row for once.

I think we need to bring back one of Lawson or Collison (not both) and I am leaning towards Lawson.
I agree that only one should be kept and I've been going back and forth which would be better for a few weeks. Both provide intangibles that I think are positive for the team going forward beyond regular pg skills. Right now im leaning towards Lawson but he might be the riskier sign albiet probably cheaper. I also get the feeling by listening to Coach Joeger's postgame that he really likes Lawson. Just a hunch on that though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I agree that only one should be kept and I've been going back and forth which would be better for a few weeks. Both provide intangibles that I think are positive for the team going forward beyond regular pg skills. Right now im leaning towards Lawson but he might be the riskier sign albiet probably cheaper. I also get the feeling by listening to Coach Joeger's postgame that he really likes Lawson. Just a hunch on that though.
The Kings don't need to worry about cheapness at this point. Next season, our highest paid player is currently Arron Afflalo, who we're probably cutting anyways. (If Rudy opts in, that gets us closer to the cap floor but still leaves more room than we probably need)

The Kings don't need to worry about cheapness at this point. Next season, our highest paid player is currently Arron Afflalo, who we're probably cutting anyways. (If Rudy opts in, that gets us closer to the cap floor but still leaves more room than we probably need)
I hope we're actually smart with Afflalo and use him to take a bad contract for someone else to let them free cap space. Get an asset out of it.