[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 10/31 - 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Get DeAndre in foul trouble by going inside...allow Blake to shoot from the perimeter rather than in the paint since you can't take both away. I don't expect a win but I do expect them to compete again.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Getting a chance to see how WCS does against Griffin is going to be exciting. I'm hoping his length and athleticism gives Griffin trouble. It would be nice to see us push the pace like last night but you got to get stops to do that.

Getting a chance to see how WCS does against Griffin is going to be exciting. I'm hoping his length and athleticism gives Griffin trouble. It would be nice to see us push the pace like last night but you got to get stops to do that.
Got a feeling that Griffin will have a hard time but will have a few good fakes against the Rook that will probably bite.

I have to get used to this. Many games a week thing. I think my fantasy football team is on autopilot btw. Last year I do fantasy sports, I just don't care anymore.

I feel like how I played the crap out of Nintendo, Mike Tyson Punch Out, etc. Then the games got too much.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I have to get used to this. Many games a week thing. I think my fantasy football team is on autopilot btw. Last year I do fantasy sports, I just don't care anymore.

I feel like how I played the crap out of Nintendo, Mike Tyson Punch Out, etc. Then the games got too much.
Would have been nice if you had told me that before you renewed. I had a couple of people who wanted to join if there was room. ;)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Not sure what the hell rosters with Mikki Moore and Kenny thomas have to do with the Kings in the current day

Did you not watch the last game against them?
Kings competed at home last season too versus them...on the road? well I'll be curious to see if they show up.

I hope no Kings fans jump out a window if we get beat bad tonight. The Clips are probably annoyed and embarrassed that they didn't beat us more convincingly Wed night. Hope I'm wrong but I'm bracing for a beat down.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I hope no Kings fans jump out a window if we get beat bad tonight. The Clips are probably annoyed and embarrassed that they didn't beat us more convincingly Wed night. Hope I'm wrong but I'm bracing for a beat down.

If we lose, we lose. We're on the road against a contender. That being said, I still think we can come out strong and whomp 'em!

PS: Your avatar is amazing! :p

dude12

Hall of Famer
If we beat the Clippers, I won't be surprised. This is a talented team. Will it be easy to beat them, no, of course not. But, but I say, we have a bench advantage and if we can slow Griffin with WCS and Rondo comes out active, we got a solid chance to win. I don't think they have an answer for Rudy.