[Game] Kings @ Cavs - 1/25/17 - 4 PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DC222

I totally agree about the rest of the team. My comment is directed at the few people who were dumping on DMC during the game.
Have to ignore the negativity. Focus on the team. I'm hoping that's Cousin's and the team's mantra. You must not fight the media just put all the focus on the game.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I quit watching the Kings and now they have won two in a row. I'll watch the replay. I was already rooting for a magnificent tank but the Kings screwed that up..:rolleyes: I'm not complaining as I prefer enjoying games than being bored. I look forward to the last month or so of the season.

Sacramento peeps:

Chris Lopez ‏@CLopez63 12m12 minutes ago
Burgers and Brew in Sac refused to show Kings OT win over Cavs because owner is Warriors fan. Feel free to pass along #BurgersAndBandwagon
Things like this p*** me the hell off. I hate the lakers and do business in Los Angeles but if the game is on I am going to air it. What difference does it make for me? I once went to a bar in my area to watch Monday night football between pats and chiefs. Called and asked if sound would be on. Came in, it wasn't. Staff said they'd turn it on. 10 minutes later owner walks up to us and says "sorry, guys, this is an eagles bar and we only turn on the sound for those games". We were shocked and took our business elsewhere.

Last edited:
G

glassman

Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 9m9 minutes ago
I’ve seen Temple pushed in the back by Cavs guys coming off screens on Korver, and held by Korver shoving him into screens ALL nite. No call

Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 3m3 minutes ago Coaches pointing it out. Players on the floor pointing it out. Players on the bench pointing it out. They’ve made it known
I'm pretty sure everyone would go to war with temple. This was the glue charter guy we've been searching for.

Kings should just give Cousins a rest game and let the youth play...they're going to get blown out anyway.
Ha! Guess I need to eat some crow! Unfortunately I missed this entire game due to night school...sounds like this was the most exciting team win of the year (the Portland game was Cuz single-handedly winning a game). Poor shooting night from Cuz, but he made a ton of clutch plays and got his teammates involved without the high TO and they stepped up and made the shots. Have to be really excited about WCS and Malachi starting to shine. Nice win.

I'm pretty sure everyone would go to war with temple. This was the glue charter guy we've been searching for.
GT is one of those hidden gem signings we haven't had since Petrie's golden years, and the type that any winning team needs. I had a hunch one or more of those guys was going to turn out like that.

It's amazing the chemistry that was just lurking under the surface waiting to blossom after the Rudy injury. Again no dis to Rudy.

Tolliver, KK, Temple, are a great vet role model core to Malachi, WCS, and Skal.

Solid vets + hungry young guys with talent + a superstar is a great formula.

And this one tugs at my heartstrings:

Rudy Gay ‏@RudyGay8 3m3 minutes ago

Good win fellas
Love this. Rudy is still the man.

Guys, don't underestimate the role of emotional motivator and uniter Rudy is now playing. Rudy needs meaning out of this tragic injury, and the guys want to give him that meaning. There are certain things that motivate men. Fighting for a fallen brother is one of them.

GT is one of those hidden gem signings we haven't had since Petrie's golden years, and the type that any winning team needs. I had a hunch one or more of those guys was going to turn out like that.

It's amazing the chemistry that was just lurking under the surface waiting to blossom after the Rudy injury. Again no dis to Rudy.

Tolliver, KK, Temple, are a great vet role model core to Malachi, WCS, and Skal.

Solid vets + hungry young guys with talent + a superstar is a great formula.
That!

The kind of vets you need are guys that give you chemistry & team spirit.

They should lead by example, providing a role model for the following 5 Hs: Hunger, Hard work, Heart, Hustle, & Home-team loyalty.

And if these are the criteria,
I would also add Omri to that list.
HIGH on the list.

(Even though yesterday was achieved without him)

That!
They should lead by example, providing a role model for the following 5 Hs: Hunger, Hard work, Heart, Hustle, & Home-team loyalty.

And if these are the criteria,
I would also add Omri to that list.
HIGH on the list.
Yes, very much. And I'll point out that was a Vlade signing as well. Only Vlade signing that hasn't worked out was Marco. But we got Malachi out of that. Which is looking like incredible value.

If this keeps going in this direction, Vlade is going to to look very, very good at being a GM.

(Hint: he already is, but some just don't know it yet)

Remember, Rudy was Pete. I'd argue the final piece we weren't planning on keeping. Minute he goes, chemistry instantly gels.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I watched the final 3 minutes and OT again this morning before leaving for work. Sure would like to see us play like this the entire road trip....fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.