[Game] Kings @ Bulls - 1/21/17 - 6PT/9ET

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

And so the saga continues...

It's a real winter up here for the first time in years. Snow, wind, downed power lines, closed roads, cold that numbs you to your very bones...and that's a walk in the park compared to watching Kings games lately.

Why do we do it? Good question but those of us still here know the sad truth. There is no answer to the question. We're doomed, much like Sisyphus

upload_2017-1-20_21-23-33.png

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#TheGreeksHadWeirdMyths
  2. Tetsujin

Tetsujin The Game Thread Dude

At the very least, it'll be fun seeing Ty Lawson tear up Rajon Rondo's "defense"
  3. gil renard

gil renard Well-Known Member

What are the Bulls doing? Always loosely follow them because they were a childhood fav because of MJ. I didn't think the signings of Rondo and Wade were all that wise for them, and now there's rumors they could go after Bosh :confused: if the Heat release him. Also heard rumors they could blow it all up and shop Jimmy. Kind of a similar situation to us with having a great individual talent and an ineptitude/lack of direction in the FO.
  4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

The Bulls are an interesting matchup:

On one hand - they're the best rebounding team in the NBA
    (One of our weaknesses: we're 29th... only Mavs are worse)

On the other hand, they are the worst in the NBA in 3pt%...
    (Another weakness: we tend to get our *** kicked from the 3)

Think you know how it's gonna end?

A fan has gotta do what a fan has got to do!

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
    Predictions are now ON for Kings game #44:
    On the road vs the Bulls, Saturday, 1/20, 6PM

Last call to some of you, regulars: List of predictors so far this season:
    It's never too late to start, prediction rookies :D: Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 4 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game results:
    Last game summary: View attachment 6246
    Current leaderboard: View attachment 6248
    Full score sheet: View attachment 6249
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  5. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

I want to see the young players.
    Kingster, Sam0ah, gunks and 2 others like this.
  6. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

Yes. No mamby-pamby, start Richardson and bring in Labissiere with the second unit. Real first half experience. You hope that Joerger will get Vlade and Vivek's permission. Fast track it.
    SLAB likes this.
  7. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Joerger still might be more worried about his record than organizational long term viability

But this team isn't good now, and preserving the pick while playing the youth is in the teams best interest

I've went from wanting WCS benched to wanting him to play because the goals of the season have changed, but I still wonder if Joerger understands that
    KingMilz likes this.
  8. KingMilz

KingMilz Guest

If you listen to the Grizz broadcast there play by play guy said he talked to Dave before the game and Dave said "that they will play the vets because we are a veteran team" basically and they need a goal for the rest of the season...........
  9. mac

mac Well-Known Member

Veteran losing team
  10. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

A win would be wonderful right about now.

Go Kings!
  11. DesertFox

DesertFox Well-Known Member

Is there anything worse than a mediocre veteran team? Even a really bad veteran team can at least say it can't get any worse.
  12. VF21

13. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Low expectations would be far more than I actually have right now.

This season has taken such a bad turn that I didn't see coming at all. Yet I'm here. I'll be here when this game goes to **** and I'll be here each and every game the rest of the way.

Ahhhhhhh the life of a #KANGZ fan. :(
  14. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Collison is problem number one

In one year we've gone from supporting a solid player to watching a morose player go through the motions and wanting him gone

The lack of energy from certain starters saps the rest
  15. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

16. VF21

I'm here ... at least for now. The wind is starting to pick up and the forecast says we could get about a foot of new snow overnight. I've been lucky here...only about 8 inches of snow on the ground. A little further up the road got well over a foot and the little town of LaPorte (at about 5,000 ft) is without power and has close to 6 feet of snow on the ground. Old man winter is not fooling around...and I hope the Kings don't fool around either. (See what I did there?) We need a decent showing.

#GoKings
  17. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

I went from big DC supporter/apologist to wanting him gone, myself.

The team is garbage because the players play like garbage.

Why is it so hard to try, especially when you're being paid a huge amount of money to **** around with a ball?
    mac and SLAB like this.
  18. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Remember when the Kings acquired Robin Lopez but gave him away?

He would have been the best big Cuz has ever played with.
  19. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Yeeeh, SF driving baseline gave me a sad little flashback.
  20. VF21

"The Butler did it..." I knew Jerry would say it. I'm glad he "got it out of the way."
  21. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Cuz's teammates cost him probably 3 or more easy assists a game. I know not every basket can be made, but these are easy shots that Cuz pretty consistently sets up.
  22. funkykingston

funkykingston Well-Known Member

Afflalo may have missed that last one but I suppose that's an upgrade from getting his first couple blocked . . .
  23. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Zipser.

I've never heard of him. & He shoots threes.

He's going to have a career night, isn't he?
  24. gil renard

gil renard Well-Known Member

Man, this team may not ever top 100 points again this season.
  25. funkykingston

Watching the Kings feels different to me these days. No matter how bad the team has been I enjoyed watching the games. For the first time ever it's starting to feel like an obligation or a chore.
    alonshin likes this.
  26. miltonap

miltonap Well-Known Member

Wish Nik were on the team. He rocked!
  27. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

Affalo is washed up. Because of his injury history, he moves worse than fellow washed up player Matt Barnes. Affalo's RPM is 433 out of 438 players....6th worst in NBA. How bad is that? Three spots worse than Ben McLemore. :eek: I thought maybe Affalo would have better success as a SF....but meh, its not happening. Unless he has a rare hot streak or post ups, but whatever he does he'll have longer cold streak.

I cannot remember so many useless players on one Kings team in their history. Affalo just lost his balance catching the ball.... PATHETIC!!!
  28. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

29. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

Malachi!
    SLAB likes this.
  30. funkykingston

Nice hustle there from DC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.