Kings at Clippers 04/09/22

It's been a while since I have been on this site and posted.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending the Kings at Clippers on Saturday, April 9th.

The sections closest to the Kings bench are 103, 104, 105, and 106.

The price for 103, 104 and 105 is $80 per ticket.

The price for 106 is $57 per ticket.

These are lower level seating.

I don't know which rows are available but I should find out by tomorrow. When I find out I will post another update.

Please post below which section the group should sit in together. In the past we have sat in section 106 (behind the basket) but I personally would not mind sitting in section 103 (closest to the Kings bench).

I am not collecting money for seats yet but I have already placed a deposit. Thanks!

Attachments

It's been a while since I have been on this site and posted.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending the Kings at Clippers on Saturday, April 9th.

The sections closest to the Kings bench are 103, 104, 105, and 106.

The price for 103, 104 and 105 is $80 per ticket.

The price for 106 is $57 per ticket.

These are lower level seating.

I don't know which rows are available but I should find out by tomorrow. When I find out I will post another update.

Please post below which section the group should sit in together. In the past we have sat in section 106 (behind the basket) but I personally would not mind sitting in section 103 (closest to the Kings bench).

I am not collecting money for seats yet but I have already placed a deposit. Thanks!
I'm down, if it happens. Pretty sure I can get one of my Sactown buddies to come out as well.

We currently have 26 seats purchased for the lower level near the Kings basket.

Some of us will also fly to Phoenix for the next day.
Don’t think I can squeeze in two games, bcz I’ll be coming from the bay, but if can get a hall pass would totally fly to Phx (unlikely bcz of a 1 yr old).

Don’t think I can squeeze in two games, bcz I’ll be coming from the bay, but if can get a hall pass would totally fly to Phx (unlikely bcz of a 1 yr old).
Sounds good. I already contacted the Suns and we have sections with prices to work with and will purchase tickets soon as I am still gauging for interest.

We have attended many road games in the past but never back to back road games. Hopefully the team will be in the playoff hunt.