KHTK

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So Damien bashes Vivek and Vlade and gets suspended. Following that logic, Grant will get a raise of epic proportions.

What a steaming crock of poopoo. I hope people crash the KHTK switchboard. I cannot help but fear this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. And that is NOT FAIR to the Kings fanbase. We deserve so much better.

Just turned it on, sounds like a national broadcast right now.

Interesting.
Yeah the show started with Ken saying Damien got suspended for comments he made on Monday about the Kings. The Kings complained about it. So Ken said I'm not doing the show today and then JRoss said the same thing and then it immediately switched to the National show.

Seems like they are trying to control message more this time around, I got blocked from the king's facebook for a harmless negative comment. Have never seen that before and our comments are nothing compared to the comments teams like the knicks bulls etc get.

Yeah the show started with Ken saying Damien got suspended for comments he made on Monday about the Kings. The Kings complained about it. So Ken said I'm not doing the show today and then JRoss said the same thing and then it immediately switched to the National show.
Good to see the folks at the station have finally had enough of having to cover for the incompetence of the kings, hopefully it doesnt cost them a job though.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good to see the folks at the station have finally had enough of having to cover for the incompetence of the kings, hopefully it doesnt cost them a job though.
Unfortunately, if history is any indication, those who dare to speak against the Kings will be gone...and Grant will live on forever, like a nasty infection that refuses to go away.

Unfortunately, if history is any indication, those who dare to speak against the Kings will be gone...and Grant will live on forever, like a nasty infection that refuses to go away.
Wow just saw on twitter that Dave was not on the show this morning either and has gone silent on twitter. I dont think Vivek took too kindly to his opinion!

One dysfunctional and poorly run organization covering for another dysfunctional and poorly run organization for mutual benefit. The coverage at KTHK during the past 8 years, which is consumed by a lot of the remaining die hard fans, plays a material role in why the Kings' failure and dysfunction has continued for a decade. A decade.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
LOL I guess Damian whatshisface on the afternoon show got suspended for something he said about the Kings. So Ken and Jason Ross just walked off the show.
I respect their gangsta. I guess it's a good thing for D-Lo that Kara is banking that sweet ESPN money.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
All we need now is some Vivek social media infiltrator to become a mod here and other various websites and start censoring us, and if anyone missed it. **** Napear

Somethings up with CD as well, no way he would let the rumors of him getting the boot or suspended go on this long without a tweet or social media post.

Somethings up with CD as well, no way he would let the rumors of him getting the boot or suspended go on this long without a tweet or social media post.
Yeah that seems pretty fishy. The brief moments I listened this morning they said CD needed rest. lolwut?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yeah that seems pretty fishy. The brief moments I listened this morning they said CD needed rest. lolwut?
That might actually be true. Dave and Melissa had been on vacation.They got back into town the morning of the All-Star game. They had a day with their kids and were watching the ASG when the rumors heated up. Dave went into KHTK where he stayed on the air until after midnight. He was on Twitter for a couple of hours after that, at least, and was back on the air the next morning. He was involved with stuff all day, including the Farewell Party for Boogie. He just might have finally needed to get some sleep.

What the Kings just did here, whether they're going to admit involvement or not, is akin to Boogie yelling at Furillo to not talk about his family. Except that they are above their own rules.

Apparently the KHTK crew can't talk about Vivek, Vlade or any of the "Kings family". Only exceptions are players they're not fond of and want to trade.

What a steaming crock of poopoo. I hope people crash the KHTK switchboard. I cannot help but fear this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. And that is NOT FAIR to the Kings fanbase. We deserve so much better.
Now people may start to understand my sig.

KHTK is beyond reprehensible with their actions and empowerment of Napier the past 5 years.

They dare to be the spokespiece for the Kings' fanbase, when they are not.
They lead the gullible along their chosen pathway of bias, bullying and scapegoating people who don't have the power to fight back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now people may start to understand my sig.

KHTK is beyond reprehensible with their actions and empowerment of Napier the past 5 years.

They dare to be the spokespiece for the Kings' fanbase, when they are not.
They lead the gullible along their chosen pathway of bias, bullying and scapegoating people who don't have the power to fight back.
Settle down. They are in biz to get ratings and make money and that's exactly what they are doing. It's not their job to be the political arm of the Kings and talk about how great Cousins is.

From the end of a Deadspin post on twitter

Update, 8:12 p.m. EST: KHTK’s program director Kevin Sherrets sent Deadspin the following statement.

We respect the right of all of our on-air hosts and employees to voice their professional opinions on a range of topics; however, we do not condone malicious personal attacks on or from anyone. Comments of that nature do not reflect the views or sportsmanlike conduct of this station.
It's cool for Grant to call callers morons and idiots though.