Kenneth Faried

restricted free agent.

A good fit next to cousins ? thoughts ?

Denver wont want to pay over 12mill which is what Lawson is on

if we trade for him, we officially need to feed the gerbil to the serpents. he talked about defense, shot blocker and this addresses none of it. we will have 2 6'7ish PFs back to back. landry, faried, acy, evans - all midget big man squad.

if we trade for him, we officially need to feed the gerbil to the serpents. he talked about defense, shot blocker and this addresses none of it. we will have 2 6'7ish PFs back to back. landry, faried, acy, evans - all midget big man squad.
Do you mean back to back to back to back...? Ok, I lost count. :rolleyes:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I get your point, but sadly, there are fewer and fewer big men. And of that group, around half of them are want a be guards that shoot three's. And half of the other half, are relatives of Aaron Gray.

I get your point, but sadly, there are fewer and fewer big men. And of that group, around half of them are want a be guards that shoot three's. And half of the other half, are relatives of Aaron Gray.
which makes me smh when they took midget rob over giant drummond. andre wasn't the typical stiff big man out there. the guy had a wide skill set and unbelievable athleticism.

K

KingMilz

I way rather keep JT than get Faried and I want JT gone, Faried will never help you in the playoffs he's to small and get abused in the paint, I rather give Reggie starters mins @1million per year than pay anything over 4-5mil for Faried and he will make more. To me Faried is a back up on a team with a good frontline his lack of size and being a garbage man who can't defend will not help you against good teams.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
we picked 6'7 or 8 midget trob over drummond..
T-Rob is bad.

But he's good!

again, i smh when people want to pick undersized forwards in a big man game.
Just kidding, he's bad.

which makes me smh further why the gerbil signed landry to a ridiculous deal and didn't want to pay reke.
Our front office is also bad.

if we pick gordon this draft.. be prepared for

[media]
HOLY CRAP, A SNAKE!!!!!