Keegan “Harry Giles Baptizer” Murray

it’s these kinds of games that have me thinking Keegan is or soon will be the second most important King to Fox.

1) played shut down defense on Bridges.
2) scored at all 3 levels often creating his own shot.

such a player is super valuable and can’t be gotten outside of the top 7 drafting or in free agency unless you are a top destination.

it’s these kinds of games that have me thinking Keegan is or soon will be the second most important King to Fox.

1) played shut down defense on Bridges.
2) scored at all 3 levels often creating his own shot.

such a player is super valuable and can’t be gotten outside of the top 7 drafting or in free agency unless you are a top destination.
Him and Monk are the elevators for this team. Fox/Domas are locked in All-NBA/All-star studs. If Monk and Keegan continue their trajectory and development, that's how we get to being a championship level team, rather than just a good playoff team.

Kings just haven't had a defender do what Keegan has been doing in a long time. Probably since Artest, but even he was sort of on the down-slope of his career. And while the glory year Kings had Doug, they were moreso a quality team defense rather than an individual shut-down defender.

Man, Harry got a piece of that ball, too. Keegan still put it in.

It’s nice to have a team that likes playing together.

And I agree, individual improvement from Monk and Keegan is the most likely path forward for a team looking to jump from good to great. And we need to surround these guys with super, 2-way role players (hopefully Colby Jones turns into one).

Him and Monk are the elevators for this team. Fox/Domas are locked in All-NBA/All-star studs. If Monk and Keegan continue their trajectory and development, that's how we get to being a championship level team, rather than just a good playoff team.

Kings just haven't had a defender do what Keegan has been doing in a long time. Probably since Artest, but even he was sort of on the down-slope of his career. And while the glory year Kings had Doug, they were moreso a quality team defense rather than an individual shut-down defender.
Ideally Keegan isn’t spending so much energy on defense and you have a 3 who can guard slightly quicker players which can be Keegan’s weakness. But having to above average defensive wings would be a game changer for the Kings.

Another solid game by Keegan. 15 points with no made threes is really encouraging. If that shot comes back consistently you are probably looking at 16-17 points a game from him when the season ends. I know 4 of them were intentional fouls but he iced the game. I have to assume 8 free throws is a career high or close to it

Another solid game by Keegan. 15 points with no made threes is really encouraging. If that shot comes back consistently you are probably looking at 16-17 points a game from him when the season ends. I know 4 of them were intentional fouls but he iced the game. I have to assume 8 free throws is a career high or close to it
OKC was a rough one for Keegan. The free throws made it look decent, but the refs did not want him guarding SGA.