jokic

this kid has some pretty good passing skill. they have him in the high post kinda like vlade back in the day. wonder if the kings can pry him away when he becomes a FA

K

KingMilz

Kind of makes you wonder since Vlade knew about him being on the Serbian team how he did not try and draft him in particular when he fell all the way back to the 2nd round but yet he was willing to trade down to get Papa the season after..........

Speaking of Jokic he's got elite level Marc Gasol type IQ/game not as good jump shooter currently but a better rebounder and has a little way to go on D but I think potential wise he could be what Marc Gasol is now in 2-3 years.

Whenever the Cousins trade rumor is brought up I always think Jokic/Murray + quality filler for Cousins. Only way Nuggets move him imo is if they get a top notch PF (e.g Cousins) or Nurkic blows up but currently the Nuggets and Malone have realized they are way better with Jokic starting with Wilson Chandler/Gallo rather than Nurk who himself has good potential due to his ability to move while being 300 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of makes you wonder since Vlade knew about him being on the Serbian team how he did not try and draft him in particular when he fell all the way back to the 2nd round but yet he was willing to trade down to get Papa the season after..........

Speaking of Jokic he's got elite level Marc Gasol type IQ/game not as good jump shooter currently but a better rebounder and has a little way to go on D but I think potential wise he could be what Marc Gasol is now in 2-3 years.

Whenever the Cousins trade rumor is brought up I always think Jokic/Murray + quality filler for Cousins. Only way Nuggets move him imo is if they get a top notch PF (e.g Cousins) or Nurkic blows up but currently the Nuggets and Malone have realized they are way better with Jokic starting with Wilson Chandler/Gallo rather than Nurk who himself has good potential due to his ability to move while being 300 pounds.
Jokic was drafted in 2014. Remember the "Nik Rocks" draft?

Haha the only way we are getting him is through a Cousins trade.
And actually Cousins for Jokic/Murray/1st (7-12) is a good haul for Boogie.

We'd get a 17-11-3 center and Murray who has been emerging a of late. Also with there pick we'd be able to draft Fox or the PG from France

Jokic was drafted in 2014 when PDA was the GM. Vlade was not in the picture.

K

KingsFan80

Jokic was drafted in 2014. Remember the "Nik Rocks" draft?
Yes, I remember that draft. and I remember saying "OMG" did we really take another Jimmer while Payton was on the Board. But that seems so long ago since the past two drafts...

Haha the only way we are getting him is through a Cousins trade.
And actually Cousins for Jokic/Murray/1st (7-12) is a good haul for Boogie.

We'd get a 17-11-3 center and Murray who has been emerging a of late. Also with there pick we'd be able to draft Fox or the PG from France
When did Jokic start averaging 17-11-3?