Jimmer Grades vs. Warriors 11/02/2013 (or Jimmermaniacs unite!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone was saying it in any way, shape, or form...but let's pretend that one WERE to say that the Kings are not playing Jimmer because he is white. I would point out to that person that (a) there are a lot of white people in the NBA, and (b) the Kings have major issues right now that presumably the coach is doing his best to address. I would guess that Mike Malone at this point would play a creature from the X Files if he thought it would get him some better play on the court.

I would also point out to such a person that it's one thing to be a fan of a player, but it's quite another to accuse a team of being racist (or anti-Mormon) because they aren't playing your guy.

The same guy who was part of the GS staff who had zero issue having David Lee be a centerpiece of their offense, Bogut the foundation of their defense and played two guys in Steph/Klay who are both half white and half black as key foundational pieces going forward, has some racist agenda against Jimmer?

This crap gets old. Some fanboy pops up every year and implies race is part of the reason for Jimmer not playing. No one at this level cares about race. If you can ball then you can ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.