Jaleel Cousins possibly on SL team?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Cousins, the younger brother of Kings All-Star DeMarcus Cousins, was part of a six-player predraft workout at the facility he knows well. It was Jaleel’s second workout with an NBA team, and he got reacquainted with many people.

Jaleel,a 6-foot-11 center who recently finished his senior season at South Florida, also worked out for the Dallas Mavericks. The NBA draft will be held on Thursday.

He’s now working out in Las Vegas and could play on the Kings’ summer league team.

Kings coach Dave Joerger offered encouragement after the workout, Jaleel said.

“He said, ‘You’re going to get tired of seeing me,’ so I guess that’s a good thing.”
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article84647132.html#storylink=cpy

Sounds like he is pretty raw and didn't take up basketball until later in school. Strictly a post player at this point. But maybe a SL invite, if for nothing else the family connection?

Entity

Hall of Famer
Wouldn't he be considered the more hot headed of the the two cousins brothers? Didn't he just get arrested last month? Not sure if we need the trouble making little brother around more tha. He already is

Wouldn't he be considered the more hot headed of the the two cousins brothers? Didn't he just get arrested last month? Not sure if we need the trouble making little brother around more tha. He already is
That doesn't sound good. We don't need any more bad influences on Demarcus

Now that is great news, and an added benefit to having Vlade, who I'm sure had something to do with convincing him to come over.

Gudaitis is a real prospect, not just some afterthought. He has a chance to be a contributor in the NBA. Looking forward to seeing how he does in SL.
"My choice for this summer's simple: I does not take place in the Lithuanian national team camp, and going to the right into me having Sacramento Kings with the ability to play the NBA summer league and improve. But before doctors will have to answer to a very sensitive issue - whether my leg surgery.

Some doctors say that I needed ankle surgery, medical professionals in America by looking at the pictures, found that surgical invasion is required. But across the Atlantic, as they say, they want to live "feel the problem and its position.
https://www.basketnews.lt/news-9884...-rinktines-nba-vasaros-lyga.html#.V2ggy2grI2w