Its good to be a Kings fan....

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Just think about it. We have owners that actually CARE about winning and losing. Players that CAN put it all on the line. TALENT, and a bright, bright future.

GO KINGS!!!

the spurs bench...is ridiculous..

Take their bench..make an eastern conference team with them..and BAM you have an ECF contender

SacTownKid said:
Well, at least they don't have the longevity factor with their bench. Most of them are not so far off from going out to pasture.
It may look that way now but somehow they always manage to find someone new to come off the bench and be effective.

What a sensational ball game last night. Though things did not go the way we thought they should have, I was thouroughly entertained our team played with effort and heart and gives me hope for the future.

Yes there were critical mistakes down the stretch, but the Kings should not have even been there. They were blown out before the opening tip and they took the defending NBA Champions to the brink of a lost.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
SacTownKid said:
Just think about it. We have owners that actually CARE about winning and losing. Players that CAN put it all on the line. TALENT, and a bright, bright future.

GO KINGS!!!
I agree wholeheartedly.

I am so proud of the effort our team put forth. The "three horsemen," as Brick as called them, took my breath away. Major props to Kevin, Shareef and Bonzi... who possibly could have said ahead of time that the unblieveable effort of those three players could keep us on the edge of our seat in a game like that?

I am a Kings fan. And it's times like last night that make me remember why I'm a Kings fan.

Anybody can root for a team that always wins. But it's the effort of the guys last night that remind me it's about a lot more than just winning games. It's about heart, and they sure showed it last night.

GO KINGS!!!!

I had to laugh last night when I was watching the game. Not only do the Spurs have five guys off the bench who could start and make the playoffs in the East (NVE, Finley, Barry, Horry, Rasho), they also have an assistant who could coach them. I didn't realize that PJ Carlisimo is an asistant until last night. That is one quality assistant. Anything they don't have????

That said- I was very proud of the team last night. Reef, Martin, and Wells fit into a nice nucleus with Artest, Bibby, and Miller. If we can somehow convince Bonzi (first to stay), Artest, and Martin to buy into a situation where the three of them split the wing positions with either Bonzi or Martin willing to come off the bench, the future is very bright. Find a shotblocker to play along side Miller with Reef off the bench and you have a pretty solid team.

the future is very bright because this team has both talent and HEART.

SacTownKid said:

GO KINGS!!!
It's nice to see a positive thread.

It is good, very good to be a Kings fan. We have a team that has made the playoffs every year for years, owners and a GM that, while not perfect, will keep tweaking things to get it right, some incredibly talented players, and , yes, a bright, bright future! We are also lucky to have a great online community of fans to share our dreams, realities, and heartbreaks. All in all, we really can't complain!