In Touch Magazine: Chris & Tyra still engaged

So this week's issue of In Touch claims that the couple is still engaged and are planning a wedding and looking to buy a house, apparently in Miami. When will the rumors end?!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looking for a home in Miami?

She works out of LA and spends a lot of time in New York; he works out of Sacramento and spends a lot of time in Detroit.

Yeah, Miami...

;)

Just who are these people "in touch" with, anyway?

Maybe they are really into hurricanes.........or perhaps they enjoy a little Manatee watching off the coast (not sure anyone will get this, it's very old;) )

Ryan

I like turtles
Maybe Webber wants to be traded to Miami too? We all know he's still bitter about being traded on draft day for Penny; maybe he still wants to play with SHAQ. ;)

VF21 said:
Yeah, I'm sure that's it...

Yeah, what VF21 said......Jeez, I'd like to hear the "it's my team" speech go over in Miami....ROFL! :D

Not to mention the endless arguments over WHO makes their team mates play harder and better...oh, this is SO ridiculous that it may actually be true! :D

Ok..i'm really getting tired of these rumors now! First I'm sad b/c of the news..than I hear it's a rumor and I'm happy again, now this again!..I really don't know what to believe..guess we have to wait and find out