How to organize the threads each time the Kings break twitter??

The Kings have broken twitter again.

Jason's article is big - where does it go? In it's own thread? What is the protocol.

We need a sticky: "What to do when the Kings break twitter"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Start a new thread and let the moderators figure it out. Or lump it into an ongoing thread. At this point, I've honestly just about stopped caring.

We are Kings fans. It really hurts my heart to see how quickly some want to forget that and throw the baby, the bath water and the bathtub itself out the window because - OMG! - our franchise player apparently dropped an F bomb during an emotional exchange with our head coach. This crap happens all the time. The only difference is that now, with Twitter and a bunch of people who apparently feel it's more important to leak everything than to keep some team things within the team, we see everything - every wart and wrinkle.

smh...

Start a new thread and let the moderators figure it out. Or lump it into an ongoing thread. At this point, I've honestly just about stopped caring.

We are Kings fans. It really hurts my heart to see how quickly some want to forget that and throw the baby, the bath water and the bathtub itself out the window because - OMG! - our franchise player apparently dropped an F bomb during an emotional exchange with our head coach. This poopoo happens all the time. The only difference is that now, with Twitter and a bunch of people who apparently feel it's more important to leak everything than to keep some team things within the team, we see everything - every wart and wrinkle.

smh...
If I could, I would "like" this one at least a dozen times or so!