How Do Sonics Fans Feel?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DISCLAIMER: Kingsfans.com does not recommend ANY ticket brokerage. In fact, we generally try very hard NOT to post links to any of them. If some of you want to recommend alternative ways of getting tickets, please use PMs.

Thank you.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
gocmen said:
As I said, I understand why you are hopeful and optimistic, but I also think that you may understand why we are optimistic as well. After all, we are up 1-0. This does not mean that we are going to win 3 more but it says that we need to win 1 less game than you. Also, our road record is better than our home record.

Aside from these, I don't have much to add what Brick said. He had pretty good analysis of the game and the players.
Um, of course we're hopeful and optimistic. This IS a Kings board.

SacTownKid said:
If in the next game both teams shoot well, the Kings will win easily. The Kings are much more of a prolific scoring team than Seattle. If the Kings can hinder the Sonics ability to grab the offensive boards than we will have a great chance to win. Tag and Brad are the keys to this series. Oh yeah, Bibby is a pretty big factor too.
I wouldn't call Sacramento prolific offensively compared to Seattle. They went prolific on us a couple of times in the regular season. Allen, Lewis, and Vlade can all put up 30, we just saw what happens to Jerome James in his wildest dreams. They're dangerous, but like us, rusty, slumping, and hobbled.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Funny thing is that we played so badly and we almost won the game! :p So I guess the first team to play well will win. :)
Both teams played badly... but the sad thing is... Sonics played really bad at their own home.

I'm sure the Sonics feel confident. The reality is that the Kings have to win four games and the Sonics have to win three. The Sonics have played well on the road and the Kings haven't so I'm sure they feel okay.

reply for game 3...

I feel pretty optimistic that the Sonics can take at least one of the next two in Sac. The team is starting to play the way that they were in the middle of the season (pre-injured). Back then, I honestly wasn't scared of any team in the NBA. Everyone on this Sonics team knows their role. Jerome James knows that Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis and Vlade are the options...not him...he's only there to set picks, and grab boards... Same with Fortson, Evans, and Collison...A.D. and Luke Ridnour are there to pick up the slack...Nate McMillan has done more than an outstanding job getting everyone on this team to buy in to his game plan...the team just started to figure it out at the end of last year, and picked it up this year, and flew with it. (okay, sorry about the rambling here...back to the question). I feel very confident in my Supes....GO SONICS!