How come no grades when two or more of our starters are out? Last ten...

games we are 6-4. That's with starters out in at least seven of those games. Some wins against good teams like OKC, Dallas and Washington. Now people will probably argue as to why. The stats are interesting.

Note: We can't lose our pick if we win the next game. The Magic are two games ahead. We could get knocked out in the lottery if someone moves up.

I like that we are going out fighting as opposed to recent years.

Last edited:
honestly we'll most likely get screwed in the draft anyway with someone making the jump but in any case its good to end the season with a few guys stepping up. Its clear as day that we have had a squad that is more then just capable of being competitive.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
games we are 6-4. That's with starters out in at least seven of those games. Some wins against good teams like OKC, Dallas and Washington. Now people will probably argue as to why. The stats are interesting.

Note: We can't lose our pick if we win the next game. The Magic are two games ahead. We could get knocked out in the lottery if someone moves up.

I like that we are going out fighting as opposed to recent years.
It was a management decision here at KF. We're holding Bricklayer out for "rest"...

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Having been a part of the grading here for a couple of years, I honestly don't know how Bricky does it. When I was the only one helping him, I was up till three in the morning sometimes trying to write up my grades. It sometimes took me three and half to four hours to watch a two hour game because I had to constantly stop it, and back it up to make sure I had what happened right. For Bricky it has to be a true labor of love because it's very tiring, and especially hard when the team is losing. While many of you are turning your TV's off, he's stuck watching the entire game so he can properly grade the game.

He graciously gave me and others that were contributing the year off after we got off to such a terrible start. Believe me I'm grateful. However, I'm willing to come back next season with my batteries recharged. As long as I'm alive of course. After that I promise to haunt everyone on this forum. So beware! :eek:

Having been a part of the grading here for a couple of years, I honestly don't know how Bricky does it. When I was the only one helping him, I was up till three in the morning sometimes trying to write up my grades. It sometimes took me three and half to four hours to watch a two hour game because I had to constantly stop it, and back it up to make sure I had what happened right. For Bricky it has to be a true labor of love because it's very tiring, and especially hard when the team is losing. While many of you are turning your TV's off, he's stuck watching the entire game so he can properly grade the game.

He graciously gave me and others that were contributing the year off after we got off to such a terrible start. Believe me I'm grateful. However, I'm willing to come back next season with my batteries recharged. As long as I'm alive of course. After that I promise to haunt everyone on this forum. So beware! :eek:
And I look forward to reading them, if I'm alive to read them - I'll race ya!!!

I really appreciate what Brck and you elfs do to give us the grades. And
I'm glad you guys have opinions and share them. I'm a believer.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
And I look forward to reading them, if I'm alive to read them - I'll race ya!!!

I really appreciate what Brck and you elfs do to give us the grades. And
I'm glad you guys have opinions and share them. I'm a believer.
No offense, but that's one race that I decline to be in... You win and lose at the same time...:eek:

Fair enough.