Hornets open to trading Kemba Walker!

Per NBA.com Hornets are open to trading Kemba Walker for young talent? Thoughts??? Could the Kings potentially get him without giving up too much? I don't know maybe give them Randolph? If they want young talent I would say trade Labssiere, Malachi and Papagiannis. Anyways I wanted to hear an opinion? I know our plan is to tank and build through draft but maybe a Backcourt of Kemba and Fox would speed the process.

Per NBA.com Hornets are open to trading Kemba Walker for young talent? Thoughts??? Could the Kings potentially get him without giving up too much? I don't know maybe give them Randolph? If they want young talent I would say trade Labssiere, Malachi and Papagiannis. Anyways I wanted to hear an opinion? I know our plan is to tank and build through draft but maybe a Backcourt of Kemba and Fox would speed the process.
Go to a Hornets forum and tell them you're willing to trade Zach Randolph for Kemba Walker and let us know what they say.

I could swear I read somewhere Kemba is hurt right now.

The Hornets want to deal Kemba to the Knicks, if at all. He was only made available because their main objective is to jettison horrible contracts such as Batum, MKG and Dwight. You are not getting Kemba without a baggage contract along with it. In and of itself, thats not a bad thing, but Kemba doesn't make us contenders all the sudden.

My opinion is that the simple thought of trading anyone, or anything, for Kemba Walker right now is borderline laughable, if not already laughable. You don't give up assets like Skal, Malachi, or Big Papa for a veteran who is probably approaching the declining stage of his playing career. And you got to be kidding me, like seriously, if you even think the Hornets would even entertain the idea of taking Z-Bo in a trade for Kemba. Maybe a bunch of years ago, this trade definitely would have made sense (heck, I actually remember a point in time when I actually did want us to go after Kemba Walker because I thought he would have been the perfect fit for our system at that time). Right now? We are still trying to establish a system.

And I am also pretty darn sure that Kemba Walker would not want to play for a circus. He needs to go to a serious contender. A lot of playoff aspiring, and championship aspiring, teams would actually be able to use his services very well.

If we still had Cousins acquiring Kemba would make sense even if it meant sending the likes of Fox, Bogdanovic etc their way in order to acquire him and one of their bad contracts (Williams, MKG, Batum). However, in our current state it makes no sense in acquiring him because he's not going to be enough to carry a team to the play offs.