Hornets game

kixrox said:
Yeah me either.

Wonder if this will be the normal for comcast?
:confused:

Its the same crew that does Channel 10 and Comcast games. Maloof Sports & Entertainment. They do a great job. I didnt see it because I wasnt watching the TV at the moment. But if they missed it it was a rare mistake by the director.

Can I be a "Webber-lover" for a bit right now and comment on his game for a few seconds? :)

He didn't shoot all that good, well any good especially in the first . 5, but take the shooting numbers out and I thought he looked good. Some of those passes, were just...just amazing. And, he was actually setting picks! Feet firmly planted, solid getting Mike/Peja open picks. Something we didn't see last season.

Peja obviously Peja shot the ball well in the second . 5 and it was very nice to see him rebounding as he did. :D

ReinadelosReys said:
Can I be a "Webber-lover" for a bit right now and comment on his game for a few seconds? :)

He didn't shoot all that good, well any good especially in the first . 5, but take the shooting numbers out and I thought he looked good. Some of those passes, were just...just amazing. And, he was actually setting picks! Feet firmly planted, solid getting Mike/Peja open picks. Something we didn't see last season.

Peja obviously Peja shot the ball well in the second . 5 and it was very nice to see him rebounding as he did. :D
Other than the shooting during the first half, Webber had a really nice game.

Definitely a good comeback becuss it ain't fun seeing them lose three straight games although they were preseason games.

As for Peeler's brother, he hustled and played well. Too bad, RA didn't play JJ's look alike. hahaha

Did anyone see Tag? They really wrapped his hand up well because it looked like a burrito wrap. :)

Just got back from the game. Quite the contrast in intensity on both ends of the court from one half to the other. The starters looked like they were going through the motions in the first half. ARCO was quite as staples, no energy in the building. Second half was much more intense. Webb looked good, even though he missed a lot of shots early on. Peja found his shot in the second half as well, after coughing up a hairball that missed the rim by a good two feet on one sequence. Peja was also rebounding like a guy 6' 10" or something! I would like to see him keep that type of effort up on the boards over the course of a season. Evans got extended minutes and played well, even though he got burned a couple of times defensively. Dfensive rotations have been pretty solid in the half court for this early in the season, and the transition D was much improved.

OH, and I talked to Kevin after the game, and he said he would like it very much if we wished to call him Flash. (he took a nasty spill, but says his arm feels fine)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm gonna brag for you, KG - Our Kingsgurl was actually sporting a Kevin Martin jersey, a nice gift from her fella. She says Kevin's face lit up when he saw it - how cool is that?