Hey Kings fans! It's time for roll call!

Live in Sacramento, Kings fan since day one, full season ticket holder, attend a few road games including annual KF.com Kings at Clippers, contributor to KF.com, etc.

Been around the board for a while! Lurked a lot more recently, but I'm ready to become one of the regular posters again. Really enjoy the knowledgeable discussion that takes place around here, without insults and foolery.

Currently in Natomas, right around the Arco (I still call it arco lol) arena, 22 years old, and I've been a fan since we pushed the Lakers to
a point that no one thought to be possible, in 2002. Never hopped off the much lighter bandwagon, and i never planned to. Certainly wouldn't dream of doing so now! ;)

LOVE this team!!!

D-Mass, Kings fan since they moved from KC. Proud to be a new season ticket holder! (Sharing with one other couple at this point)
37 years old from Chico, CA

Glad to be back and active on KF again!

I'm from Ontario CA, about 40 minute drive from Los Angeles. I became a Kings Fan in 2000-2001 in middle school. My friends and I would play basketball after school, which prompted me to start watching NBA basketball. Most of my friends were Laker fans, but something about those Kings just drew me in. Just a mix of Webber's swagger, J-Will's flashy passes, Peja's shooting, Vlade's old man game. That 01-02 team cemented my love for this team, and basketball in general. To this day i model my game after C-Webb haha my favorite player of all time!

Kings fan on the move since 1999. Currently residing close to Stanford hospital where I am being treated for stage 4 lung cancer. Don't smoke kiddies! I quit 20 years ago and it still bit me in the butt. I lived in Mount Shasta previously and Folsom before that. Go Kings!