HardenMania 2023???

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Dude, I found it really, really odd a few weeks ago when some of the noise came out about the Kings going after Harden right before Domas. Then the talk about Monte discussing Harris and it took me back to the Collins/Hawks talk that ended up with Huerter being the guy. Harden is an upgrade in talent but I'm sure he's going to force his way to the Suns or Clipps.

The problem for the sixers is they need win now players and I mean right now. Even if we absorb him into cap space we would have to send win now players back.

The offense would dissappear. I cant see James running around off screens without the ball.
Harden would definitely take pressure off of Fox though. Of course, he could indeed get in the way of Fox too. Have enough faith in Domas that he'd bring it all into some rhythm.

Harden would be a great choice to have here as someone who could run an offense when Fox or Domas aren’t. I’m not a huge fan of his but for the right price (Huerter and Davion) I would do it. He is also used to playing second fiddle so that would bode well for us. But only for a good price, anything extensive and forget it.

Harden would be a great choice to have here as someone who could run an offense when Fox or Domas aren’t. I’m not a huge fan of his but for the right price (Huerter and Davion) I would do it. He is also used to playing second fiddle so that would bode well for us. But only for a good price, anything extensive and forget it.
Yeah, and if it keeps him away from the Suns it's a good thing. I can't figure out why a package of Huerter and Davion would beat Ayton but if GM's are that stuck on Ayton not being good on that deal then great for other teams. The other fantastic thing is this is the type of big swing move that if it misses you still make out because Harden could be a decent asset at the deadline or represent the ability to create space next summer and start over again.

Massey is a giant donkey, so I wouldn't trust anything he says as a "source". Total dirtbag to his writers on his "website".

But just in case... as long as it's not Keegan, I'd probably be ok with it. Would be a total all-in move, especially with him being an UFA after next season.

If it is Keegan, I'm done with the Kings.

Massey is a giant donkey, so I wouldn't trust anything he says as a "source". Total dirtbag to his writers on his "website".

But just in case... as long as it's not Keegan, I'd probably be ok with it. Would be a total all-in move, especially with him being an UFA after next season.

If it is Keegan, I'm done with the Kings.
Oh heck no to anything above Huerter/Davion IMO. No picks, nothing. If the Sixers want more then the Clippers and Suns are probably their best bet. Of course unless it's Ayton to a third team to bring in more assets I can't see the Clipps beating a Huerter/Davion package straight up.

Huerter plays no D
Harden plays no D

Huerter forgot how to shoot, so if Harden can hit anything other than a falling-right 3pt shot it's an upgrade.

Although he is not the type of upgrade we need.

We improve by replacimg Huerter with a two-way player.

Now if we can have a 3-team where we land let's say Lavine, then that is real improvement.

I’m game. Not a huge fan of Huerter, so if it was just him and Davion pull the trigger.
I guess im not as concerned as some with bringing in players like Green or Harden, Brown will get their respect.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
In no uncertain terms NO! I am thankful that my overwhelming skepticism leads me immediately to believe that this is just a bunch of agent crap being carried by a lackey reporter.