Group Tickets for Private Suite

If anyone is interested in attending a Kings game from a private suite, please feel free to post here or contact me via e-mail at mike0476@aol.com.

I have no idea which game we would attend but in order to do this I would need 20 people (including myself) to sign up. Thanks!

Last edited:
How was it in the suite? Was the view good?
I loved being in the suite. The view was great and I had all the hot dogs, popcorn and soda I could eat and drink. I believe there was alcohol too but I didn't drink since I drove so I didn't pay attention to that detail.

Just spoke to my contact and here's our options for the lower price range.

1. Knicks 11/17

2. Pacers 11/30

3. Bucks 12/23

4. Cavs 3/16

5. TWolves (11/10)

There's also another set of games we can decide from but it will cost a little more.

1. Warriors 12/21 or 3/14

2. Hawks 3/7

3. Rockets 3/7

4. Clippers 2/28

Last edited:

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Hmmm, free food and soda. =D this does sound like fun.

I am a very strong "maybe".
You have to pay for the food in addition to the suite, at least when I was in my father-in-law's company's suite a couple times they did. Sodas may be free, but you have to order the food separately.

You have to pay for the food in addition to the suite, at least when I was in my father-in-law's company's suite a couple times they did. Sodas may be free, but you have to order the food separately.
That is correct but I'm working with my contact on seeing how much extra that would be or what we can do to get a good deal. I'll keep everyone posted and once I have the final details we'll do a vote on which game we'd like to attend. So far I have about 10-12 who are interested and I need 20.

**********UPDATE**********

Just got off the phone with my contact and here's the deal.

I have to put down a deposit by this Friday.

So if you are serious and can pay me by this Friday so I can make this happen please contact me.

My e-mail is mike0476@aol.com. I can also provide you with my cell number too.

This is a great opportunity to experience a Kings game together and in a suite. Maybe we can even bring in a banner that says KingsFans.com?

So, who is with me? I need 19 people to commit to this by this Friday and we can arrange to make the payments so I can get this done by late Friday afternoon. Thanks!

Last edited:
Another quick update.

I have called friends I know and so far I have potentially 13 people so far. I have not counted anyone from KF. I'm waiting to hear back from a few more friends and that could increase it to 16-17 people.

It looks like we're looking at the Bucks game. Why? They're the best team on paper, made the playoffs last season, played two fun games against the Kings last season and it's on a Thursday night where most will be on vacation or starting it by then (Christmas would be two days away).

UPDATE on Kings game from a private suite: I have 17 confirmed and 3 spots still open. If you're interested please let me know ASAP as I am paying for it on Friday afternoon.

Another update as we now have 19 confirmed with 1 spot remaining. Also, below are some pictures from earlier today during my visit to Arco Arena.

Last edited: