• Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joerger

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I think having a couple of players that can hit the three would help. Too often were trading two's for three's. If the other team hits 4 out of 10, we have to makd 6 out of 10 to match them. We need to improve out three point percentages and defend the three better. I don't see that happening with this roster. We need a Beal on our roster, and we don't have one.
You want a Beal, get a top 3 or top 5 pick...oh wait, the Kings never get one!

Bellinelli is shooting 46% with the Hornets.

The problem with this team is simple. Poor roster construction and lack of talent. If you are going to build your team around one superstar with mediocre players, those mediocre players need to be able to shoot the ball well similar to how the Magic built their team around Dwight.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
You want a Beal, get a top 3 or top 5 pick...oh wait, the Kings never get one!
It would certainly help to have higher pick, but the Kings, even when they end up with the worse record in the NBA, ended up picking 4th as three teams jumped over them. It's not always necessary to have that high a pick though. We could have had Klay Thompson. We could have had Damian Lillard. We could have had C. J. McCollum.

I'm not surprised...I'd like to see the L2M done by an independent group of individuals NOT relying on the NBA for their livelihood.
I hear ya, but like I said earlier, honestly I see a lot of L2M reports where there are a lot of no call incorrect and call incorrects, even on plays you wouldn't even really think were incorrect. Now, if you think there is a conspiracy against DeMarcus then that's a different discussion!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It would certainly help to have higher pick, but the Kings, even when they end up with the worse record in the NBA, ended up picking 4th as three teams jumped over them. It's not always necessary to have that high a pick though. We could have had Klay Thompson. We could have had Damian Lillard. We could have had C. J. McCollum.
So could all the other teams that passed up on them

K

KingsFan80

Wrong. I specifically said I blame last night's loss on Joerger, and I stand completely behind that statement. Nobody is perfect and I'm sure Joerger would have no problem in accepting his part in the loss.
I wasn't referring to your post. This game might be on him, but the overall record isn't. I am happy with what he is done so far all things considered. The Management needs to make some moves and get him some players, i think he is a great coach

The NBA ruled that Gortat "made incidental contact" with Cousins during the drive/shot.

Does anyone know the actual NBA rule about putting 2 hands and pushing someone during a shot?
As I remember, it's been clarified that you can't put 2 hands on someone with the ball - or is that just when you're being backed down in the post?

Play is here: http://official.nba.com/last-two-minute-report/?gameNo=0021600253&eventNum=1177
From that angle it might not seem that Gortat hit Boogie that hard. From the camera under the basket you could see a solid hip/shoulder check that moved Boogie sideways a noticeable amount. Boogie should have been shooting an and one for the game.

S

sactownfan

http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings

Blaming the coach went out the window when we fired a HOF coach last year named George Karl who had 20 some winning seasons in a row until he got to Sacramento. I am not sure what is going to take for some of you all to quit blaming the coach. Joerger is an excellent coach, he just has one all-star, an above average SF and PG, then the rest of the team is garbage. Nobody is going to win with this current roster, not even Phil Jackson. He is just trying to find a magical way to win by using different rotations with the crappy players signed in the off-season. What you are seeing is a reflection of the past 5 or 6 failed NBA drafts, management has set this team and ANY Coach up to fail.
i high recommend u listening to CSN's Kings insider podcast with James Ham and Aaron Bruski...these two make there living living and breathing Kings basketball. They support what I'm saying. give it a listen... the link is above

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings

i high recommend u listening to CSN's Kings insider podcast with James Ham and Aaron Bruski...these two make there living living and breathing Kings basketball. They support what I'm saying. give it a listen... the link is above
"I highly recommend you listen to these guys who co-sign what I believe."

"There is no ulterior motive, I assure you!"