[Grades] Grades v. Warriors 2/4/2017

Does it mean anything?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE: Some posts have been deleted. This is a family friendly site and use of the F word is still not acceptable.

Finally got to watch the game last night. Amazing! I promised I would eat vegetables for a week if we won and had a big bowl of Brusselsprouts for dinner :confused:
I grabbed yesterday's sports section and you would never know we won against the warriors. I didn't even see it mentioned. Did I miss something?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Finally got to watch the game last night. Amazing! I promised I would eat vegetables for a week if we won and had a big bowl of Brusselsprouts for dinner :confused:
I grabbed yesterday's sports section and you would never know we won against the warriors. I didn't even see it mentioned. Did I miss something?
I won't mention the paper by name, but I know their deadline probably precluded them from reporting on the game in the Sunday edition. Today would be a different situation, but I wouldn't count too much on seeing said paper make much fuss about a Kings win over the GOLDEN boys.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Possibly. The Sac Bee declared war on DeMarcus Cousins 6 weeks ago so I wouldn't expect anything positive about the Kings coming from them unless/until DeMarcus is gone or they grow up and move on (or the paper itself ceases to exist). The Oakland A's could win the World Series and that probably wouldn't make the front page either so I have no use for them as a source of relevant (to me) sports news anymore anyway.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Possibly. The Sac Bee declared war on DeMarcus Cousins 6 weeks ago so I wouldn't expect anything positive about the Kings coming from them unless/until DeMarcus is gone or they grow up and move on (or the paper itself ceases to exist). The Oakland A's could win the World Series and that probably wouldn't make the front page either so I have no use for them as a source of relevant (to me) sports news anymore anyway.
Somewhat comically I noticed a link at bballreference and followed it over to find that Poison was kind of pathetically up to her tired old planks again the morning before we beat the Warriors, advocating that the Kings just had to find the best deal they could for Boogie before the trade deadline. I mocked her in the comments (which I doubt survived), then moved on to more relevant people/sites. To think I was once a paperboy for that paper. :p

Somewhat comically I noticed a link at bballreference and followed it over to find that Poison was kind of pathetically up to her tired old planks again the morning before we beat the Warriors, advocating that the Kings just had to find the best deal they could for Boogie before the trade deadline. I mocked her in the comments (which I doubt survived), then moved on to more relevant people/sites. To think I was once a paperboy for that paper. :p
Huh. That was basically what she did on Sunday. If we resign Cuz she has gotta get canned! Don't see how you can double down and lose but then not...