Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maggie Duran

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Hailey Clauson

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and to start reallocating your resources, it's time to ship Gay out
Worth exploring and I'm sure it is. Point is. We have enough scoring and defensive scrap with a starting line up featuring collison, temple, gay and cousins. If Anderson actually came here as was plan A for the FO then hell we talking top 5 in the West.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Worth exploring and I'm sure it is. Point is. We have enough scoring and defensive scrap with a starting line up featuring collison, temple, gay and cousins. If Anderson actually came here as was plan A for the FO then hell we talking top 5 in the West.
the Kings top 5 in the West? I don't see it. Anderson went to Houston knowing he will get his fair share of shots up in D'Antoni's chuck-a-thon offense

K

KingMilz

the Kings top 5 in the West? I don't see it. Anderson went to Houston knowing he will get his fair share of shots up in D'Antoni's chuck-a-thon offense
I think he/she meant top 5 pick out of the West teams we would be competing with the Suns/Nuggets/Lakers/Pelicans

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The PG should've been picked up this season instead of PapaG....
The PGs picked after our Papa pick, heck anytime after the #8 pick in the draft that we traded out of, were, with season stats:

#17 Wade Baldwin 3.9pts (.321FG%) 1.6reb 2.2ast
#29 Dejounte Murray 1.3pts (.286FG%) 0.5reb 0.7ast
#34 Tyler Ulis 3.3pts (.404FG%) 0.7reb 1.7ast
#39 Diamond Stone 2.0pts (.286FG%) 1.0reb 0.0ast
#42 Isaiah Whitehead 6.7pts (.402FG%) 2.3reb 3.0ast
#45 Demetrius Jackson 2.5pts (.750FG%) 1.0reb 0.8ast
#54 Kay Felder 4.2pts (.410FG%) 1.4reb 1.9ast
#55 Marcus Paige
#59 Isaiah Cousins
#60 Tyrone Wallace

Which one of these stalwart stars do you think would have locked down the position for us if we took them?

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
The PGs picked after our Papa pick, heck anytime after the #8 pick in the draft that we traded out of, were, with season stats:

#17 Wade Baldwin 3.9pts (.321FG%) 1.6reb 2.2ast
#29 Dejounte Murray 1.3pts (.286FG%) 0.5reb 0.7ast
#34 Tyler Ulis 3.3pts (.404FG%) 0.7reb 1.7ast
#39 Diamond Stone 2.0pts (.286FG%) 1.0reb 0.0ast
#42 Isaiah Whitehead 6.7pts (.402FG%) 2.3reb 3.0ast
#45 Demetrius Jackson 2.5pts (.750FG%) 1.0reb 0.8ast
#54 Kay Felder 4.2pts (.410FG%) 1.4reb 1.9ast
#55 Marcus Paige
#59 Isaiah Cousins
#60 Tyrone Wallace

Which one of these stalwart stars do you think would have locked down the position for us if we took them?
Not arguing your point but Diamond Stone is a center. Unless the Pels are experimenting with him as a 6'11", 260 lb playmaker.

So far this has been an abysmally unproductive draft class overall.

In sssence it's why I've stopped complaining about the Papagiannis pick. Poor draft choices are really only detrimental to the degree that they cost you a chance at one or more difference makers.

Who are the Kings supposed to really regret passing on that went 8th or later?

Chriss might be something someday but I doubt it's a star and it certainly doesn't look like it will be soon. I liked Baldwin a whole lot as a 3&D PG but he's now behind Harrison and Toney Douglas on the draft chart, not to mention Conley when he returns.

Sabonis had a decent start but is struggling and showing his limitations. I'd rather gamble on Papa, Skal and Bogdanovic.

Last edited: