[Grades] Grades v. Pelicans 2/12/2017

9 guys played for us tonight. How many will still be here post trade deadline?

Votes: 25 59.5%

Votes: 3 7.1%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me, too. But I disagree, this team has talent beyond Cuz. It's been a common observation on here that we have no talent beyond Cuz. I think we have lots of talent up and down the roster. Of course we could always use more or greater talnt. Please don't throw out the talent we have until we clearly get better talent. "No talent" just doesn't fly wth me.
We will have to agree to disagree unless we are speaking about a few of the younger guys. As someone mentioned above only 2 players on this roster would start on a perennial playoff team (Rudy, Boogie).

We will have to agree to disagree unless we are speaking about a few of the younger guys. As someone mentioned above only 2 players on this roster would start on a perennial playoff team (Rudy, Boogie).
Start or not start our guys have talent. Have a little patience and this bunch might qualify against your lofty standards.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He also added a floater to his offensive arsenal. He hasn't been able to actually put the ball into the basket with it, but at least he can perform the shooting motion of a floater by now. Baby steps....;)
for all the floaters I have seen out of him the past three to four games, I have yet to see him make one.